Incredibly Looney Listings

My ID is definitely conflicted with my collector archetype, the mental model is that it would be loonie to pay such a crazy price for said yoyo my father never provided.

5 Likes

I was just looking at this one. I went to their website too. Some pretty neat therapy type games and such.

4 Likes

Wow, $65 for an old pscyh ad yoyo. Sounds like a deal to me. Gimme 10 of 'em.

5 Likes

Here is a bottle of YYF lube for 192$ :man_shrugging:

13 Likes

Free shipping included!
Yay!

5 Likes

At least there is a discount when you buy more

10 Likes

Yes, the prices some ebay vendors list is really disingenuous. Passing some stuff off as rare or one of a kind. And unfortunately some people fall for it.

3 Likes

Does this HotDiggity for 138$ + 36$ shipping count? Didn’t think Magic yoyo had rare releases???

Is it because its a Hotdoggity??? :grin:

11 Likes

I think it’s because they did that run of color splashes just for Zipline but the price? Definitely fits the thread’s “looney” theme!

7 Likes

What a steal

9 Likes

Now I wouldn’t say this is necessarily loonie but more pure decedent if you are at this level of luxury living.

Playmaxx 24K Gold Fusion GT ball bearing bumble bee yo-yo yoyo proyo bee, bids starting at $450. Now you also have to take into context that @yoyodave42 collection is off the charts

8 Likes

Yes, Dave has some good stuff, Definitely not a loonie listing. But just below it in the " Sponsored items…" list is a “Playmaxx Bumble Bee Turbo YoYo with Packaging & Extras” for $300. I recently sold one for $40 and thought I did good by it. Guess I was low balled… :wink:

7 Likes

OD Press Resolution and Cascading :grimacing:

9 Likes

That shipping too, LOL

2 Likes

I know it’s a bit high, but it’s got a SKULL!!

10 Likes

Buy It Now - $1779

7 Likes

I think every single one of this guys listings qualify as looney!

5 Likes

I was actually considering this x.x

2 Likes

More from the “it’s old so it must be valuable school of pricing”-- $100 for both including shipping.

At least some of the others in this thread are rare. The Duncan Imperial probably has the largest production run of a yoyo ever. It’s still currently on sale new for about $8 USD.

7 Likes

Yeah, plastic Duncans are a dime a dozen IMO. Wood Duncans on the other hand command some $$, but probably not what this guy is asking for plastic.

At least he has free shipping. :grinning:

5 Likes