Incredibly Looney Listings

I opened this thread to post this $495 Summit (not 7 summits lol) that doesn’t even include the wooden one drop stand it’s on but wowweee that K-OS Extreme takes the cake!

9 Likes

Seriously… 1 of a kind>>>>

A Clyw Narwar

7 Likes

“CLYW Nardwar”

7 Likes

If you are a hardcore ILYY collector this maybe in your league, @crackout check this listing out;

ILYY PYBIT Buy Now $550

6 Likes

Yea, these are rare. Only 10 made in blue.
That price is steep. :woozy_face:

6 Likes

My favorite ones were always the guy who would “bedazzle” old collectable Tom Kuhn yoyos and list them for stupid prices. I feel like he may have stopped at this point though.

6 Likes

He still makes those under YoYoSpin Davison Lathe Craft, here is a special bedazzled Covid-19 Replay

Though the Vintage Tom Kuhn Jeweled No-Jive “Sunburst” Mandala Yo-Yos are still available

9 Likes

This just kills me. Why are you ruining such rare yoyos? I mean, more power to you if you want to do it with newer plastics. But there aren’t that many of those vintage TK throws around… sigh.

I guess it’s like what car collectors think when someone chops up a rare classic to make some modified craziness.

7 Likes

Why did you have to remind me of Yoyospin? I had successfully suppressed those memories.

9 Likes

If you need to get rid of $200 and want to be different, these HOLGATE G-YOs may help you find your Deep Space and promise a Happy St. Patrick’s before you have to just Stop yourself ;

and they are SOLD

8 Likes

Something about this doesn’t seem right…

12 Likes

That doesn’t look like hard maple to you??

5 Likes

This is the ugliest yoyo I’ve ever seen… and there’s a lot of ugly YoYos out there

4 Likes

Hmmm, I’ve got a number of those plastic duncan yoyos and a bunch of BC boxes here. Gives me and idea to make some quick cash.

5 Likes

@yoyodoc I’ve read some of your post and that you are a fan of Ti in the $1k price range. This maybe up your alley at $1,122.00. This seller took some great pics to show off the merchandise.

9 Likes

Hey Man I need some money back for my education, buy my stuff, lets start at $25.99 for my YoYo

Aluminum Yoyo Machined Yo Yo Made In Vocational College Class

12 Likes

:joy:
How much does it weigh?
Does it do finger spins?
Can u grind it?
Does it have finger vibe?

Questions I hope the creators mother doesn’t receive from eBay tyre kickers :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
But I kinda like the etch a sketch effect on that one side :+1:

3 Likes

first known siting of the oxy 0.5 :thinking:

3 Likes

I’m no stranger to YoYo retail therapy costing me around $65. But now this therapy can be bought literally with this vintage 1960s Sigmund Freud Yo-Yo, yoyo toy or therapy, YOU NEED THIS!

11 Likes

it was my mother’s fault she never bought me that yoyo

14 Likes