Incredibly Looney Listings

This is some next level Looney pricing!

10 Likes

Yeah, most everything in that box cost between $5 and $10 new, if that much.

5 Likes

Anyone tryna cop this beauty?

9 Likes

That’s too funny :joy:

2 Likes

Well, at least we know it has an aluminum alloy string and an interesting bearing.

What else is there?

1 Like

Dreams do come true>>>>>>

How often do you see an Arctic Circle 2 Expedition 44 Clash-ver?

…I think EBay should have an Electric chair Death Penalty. And if they lit up every lunatic that posts up these preposterous yoyo prices, at least the sellers would never have to worry about sitting down on a cold chair.

Because the chair would stay warm all year long. The lights in the City would dim so many times a day, that the town people would just think they were blinking too much.

I would say this particular ‘one’ is just about the Dumbest. But let’s make space on the Trophy stage for the Dumbalina that bounces for this ‘one’.

5 Likes

So is it brand new or pre-owned? I just noticed that there are three accounts selling the same yoyos. At least the prices are similar for this one. The 44 Clash Arctic Circle has the same problem, new vs pre-owned but a $25 dollar difference between the two.

3 Likes

They’re Mercari resellers. Item is listed for 27,000 yen on Mercari, about $260.

So about $200 is being added on top by the resellers, p dang high fee. You could use something like buyee to import it for around 30,000 yen total, about $275.

7 Likes

Maybe not looney as a collectable price, but just funny haha as @unklesteve has on a pair of Duncan Sneakers in this one , or some clever Photoshopper was just breaking in their new version of PS 6.0 at the time, its all in the details I’m told. It also “Has Original Fold Marks”.

9 Likes

Ummm… OK. 113$ for a One. Seems reasonable.

10 Likes

Note: free shipping.

5 Likes

It’s also a blue in the picture, but title says it’s black.

I’ve convinced myself that these are money laundering schemes or something of that nature.

6 Likes

That would be a very good way to clean up money.

4 Likes

Could be money laundering but I truly think it is illegal activity. I once watched a vid where a guy talks about these really expense party hats on amazon. Then notices multiple postings of the same hat but for different ages and different prices (i.e. ages/kids 5 and up). Creepy stuff.

3 Likes

One auction site has a banner from another auction site from the same guy 90 OBO or 150?

6 Likes

You might be on to something, $263.50 for a MYY Node on the big A online retailer seems fishy;

There is also another Node for $677.18 if you really need to clean your money;

7 Likes

Hmmm. :thinking:

6 Likes

I think this seller is just trying to capitalize on recent events and pulled this one out separately from the other Yo-Yo lots. Buy Now only $299.99, is it really that rare?

8 Likes

I’m guessing the guy is bidding against himself. Can’t imagine anyone bidding on that starting at 99.99. Covid is an audio/video cable company.

2 Likes

At 299.99 can’t even throw in a darn string! I guess at least shipping is free

8 Likes