@IMArocketman FEEDBACK

Had a great trade with @IMArocketman Good communication, pictures, and shipping. They make some nice strings too.

2 Likes

Thank you @Yoyo_Garden!
This was my first trade and I truly appreciate you answering all my questions and making the deal as smooth as possible.

I am looking for more string prototype testers… So if anyone sees this message send me a DM and I’ll see what I can do.

3 Likes

Just received my package from @IMArocketman, and am blown away by the overall presentation, not to mention the care taken when putting it together. Everything was safely packaged, with plenty of bubble wrap to protect it.

Aaron and his partner Amelia, who are both some of the nicest people alive, were kind enough to include some of the strings they sell through their business, A&A Strings. The strings are some of the most beautiful I’ve ever seen, and feel absolutely wonderful to use. I’m so thankful they included them for me.

The yo-yos looked even better than the pictures, and play smoothly. Really satisfied with this overall experience, and can’t wait to trade with Aaron (and Amelia!) in the future.

I recommend everyone check out A&A’s Flickr as well, because the work is simply amazing. A&A Yoyo Strings | Flickr

Plus, look how awesome their logo is! Really creative stuff.

1 Like