Feedback for @ryanmcg

Please post feedback for @ryanmcg here!

4 Likes

I, now being the proud owner of an edge, must say that in all my days of buying yoyos this seller is the most honest, trustworthy, and fair of them all. I give him :star::star::star::star::star:. The edge I bought satisfied everything I desired and more. I highly recommend this seller to everyone. If Ryan here has what you want, seriously look into it.

5 Likes

Got my 2 yoyos by @ryanmcg shipped to Europe Germany today after 9 days. Everything was as described and packaged well and secure. Communication was top notch, I received photos of the package before the shipping and got my request sorted out. I even received some extra boutique strings for free. Also, Iā€™ve never even seen someone printing out an Excel sheet with all the items they shipped out. Thatā€™s kinda crazy xD, but I very much appreciate the extra attention. Now I can actually do a string review after only buying the same cheap bulks for ages. Thanks for the yoyos and some good talk dude!

6 Likes

Just received my purchase from @ryanmcg. It was merely some string, and a mere $15, but the guy covered shipping and sent it out hours after I paid. It came meticulously packaged and he even kicked in some bonus string, ā€˜cause heā€™s obviously awesome.

If thatā€™s how he sells and ships yoyo string, I imagine his yoyo sales are also on point. Highly recommended.

4 Likes

Very smooth transaction. Highly recommend.

4 Likes

I just completed one of the best trades Iā€™ve ever done, and I have traded a Lot. Ryan is not only extremely polite and great to deal with, but heā€™s incredibly generous. He included some awesome extras, which were greatly appreciated. I sent him some extras, but he outdid me with his generosity. Iā€™m looking forward to our next trade and highly recommend him to anyone.

4 Likes

I /broheart @ryanmcg mucho grande

3 Likes

Smooth and upfront transaction with @ryanmcg! Everything arrived in excellen condition, on time and with some bonus string to boot!

Order with confidence!!!

4 Likes

Thanks man! Always nice talking to you, as well as taking a little of your money :smile: Enjoy man; the only guy at the TaW with any real 5a talent :+1:

4 Likes

Much appreciated @ryanmcg!!!:sunglasses:

4 Likes

You two are banned from TaW :rofl:

4 Likes

But weā€™ve got ā€œmemberā€™s onlyā€ jacketsā€¦:grin::fist:

4 Likes

Just bought and received two yoyos from @ryanmcg. Quick, easy, and great transaction!

Easy to buy from and everything was sent super quickly. Highly recommend to buy from.

5 Likes

Just completed a trade with @ryanmcgā€“an incredibly nice and communicative dude. Shipping was prompt, well-packed, and generous with the goodies. I think Ryan had sent me three shipping updates before Iā€™d even checked the tracking once myselfā€“I get the impression he just legitimately cares that you have a good, worry- and hassle-free experience buying from or trading with him. A delightful trading experience; would not hesitate to do business again!

5 Likes

This has absolutely been my experiences with Ryan over the months :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Just wrapped up a deal with @ryanmcg and I canā€™t say enough nice things about him and how things went. Communicates quickly and clearly, the throw shipped quickly and securely, and arrived as described. Super nice to chat with and he threw in a bunch of boutique strings for me to try out. Donā€™t hesitate to buy from him.

5 Likes

@ryanmcg checks every box that all the great bsters do:
quick communication, timely and secure shipping, and full disclosure of condition when making a deal.

Definitely a straight shooter so if heā€™s got something you want you wonā€™t be disappointed.

4 Likes

Had a great trade with @ryanmcg. Shipping was fast, packaged well, and the throw came exactly as described. He threw in a sampling of different strings, also. Would definitely trade to him again.

4 Likes

Fast shipping and good vibes couldnā€™t have went smoother!!!

4 Likes

Bought a recog from @ryanmc. 100% would buy from again.

• Fast shipping, quick and kind responses

• Throw came in exactly as described

• Very secure packaging!

3 Likes