Feedback for @ryanmcg

Did an SF Statement trade with Ryan and I’ve gotta say that this guy is an amazing dude. Extremely helpful, trustworthy, and nice guy to deal with and talk to. He also threw in some airetic stuff as extras (which by my knowledge is an artifact nowadays) so I just wanted to thank him so much again for that. Overall I’m very eager to do more business with Ryan in the future and I’m definitely gonna have to hook him up with some extra stuff when we meet again, since he really did blow me away with this transaction. Overall 5/5 stars and 100% recommend.

3 Likes

Appreciate it man. It was a pleasure talking to you.

2 Likes

@ryanmcg is a great guy to deal with. he got my box in the mail and it got here quickly. everything is as described. No BS, no issues. Perfect transaction.

Highly recommend and would definitely do business again.

Thank you
kgb

3 Likes

Great experience! They gave me an excellent deal on two throws I’d been looking for, shipped promptly, communicated professionally, and were all around a pleasure to deal with. Thanks!

2 Likes

Thanks @Isaac, appreciate it.

2 Likes

Did a trade/sale transaction with Ryan. They were easy to deal with, followed up after the sale, had timely responses for communication, and took great pictures. Deal with confidence!

2 Likes

Picked up a wood throw from him and all was good. Quick shipping and good prices. Hit him up. A+

2 Likes

Just had a great transaction with ryan. Great communication and the yoyos were packed with care and shipped quickly. An asset to the community.

1 Like

Thanks, @Billyboy3, glad everything arrived safely and appreciate the feedback.

Ryan is more than a forum member, he is a wonderfully honest and caring person. Making a purchase with Ryan was a wonderful experience, from choosing the correct yoyo, with a very well done explanation, pictures, with a lot of concern about the best shipping option (international) and zeal in the packaging of the product. As not everything is flowers, it happened a problem with the shipping, even so Ryan kept in touch and made a whole movement that assured us the financial return of the operation by requesting reimbursement for lost shipping in MY country. How can I not recommend him? When an operation works, it’s easy to say good words. In this case, the process itself was wonderful and even with a problem, the experience was still wonderful. For me Ryan is no longer just a person who sold me a yo-yo, to be a careful friend and a honest man.
Even though this situation has occurred in the past, I always had a certain remorse/shame to disclose it, since the problem occurred in my country, but I reflected on the whole situation and I think the comment is valid. Because in front of a problem, it would be very easy for the seller to disappear, but that’s not what happened to me. I feel really blessed that this situation happened with him. Thank you very much, sorry for the inconvenience and lots of love!

1 Like

Purchased a throw from @ryanmcg and it was a great experience. Specific throw I had been looking for so was very pleased that everything went smoothly and easily. Pleasure to speak with and would 100% work with again. Thank you!

2 Likes

Easy transaction and great experience with Ryan!

1 Like

Bought an MK1 Spyglass off him for a very reasonable price. Great communication, shipped quickly, and packaged very well. Don’t hesitate to buy from them!

2 Likes