Damb feedback

I traded @Damb 40 custom yo-yo strings for a custom belt.

He was very communicative about this complicated trade. The belt fits nicely and looks great!

9 Likes

Can I get some more feedback reviews here? @smileypants707, @dizzo, @codinghorror, @Jhonaker, @bobafret, @Jedillama, @krish667, @jasonwongzero

:slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hey! We did the same trade! Only ours was strings for a hand made leather wallet! This wallet is dooope too.

I agree with @MarkD, @Damb was great to work with.

6 Likes

Stupid fast shipping. Couldnt be happier with my purchase A+

5 Likes

@Damb hooked me up with my prized nickel Parlay. I had it on my want list and he gave me a super fair price and some extra side effects. Shipped fast, totally happy and would absolutely buy from him again.

P.S. @Damb @smileypants707 I’m jealous of the wallet. I love leather and have made some in the past. I am positive Giovanni makes a far superior product as well.

5 Likes

Transaction for a fancy-pants Titanium yo-yo went totally smoothly, thanks man!

5 Likes

Good guy to do trade/sales with!

3 Likes

Great person to buy from. A+

4 Likes

I can’t even count how many deals we’ve done. No hesitation to buy or trade with him in the future.

7 Likes

Just purchased a nice titanium yoyo and I couldn’t be happier with this transaction. Communication, shipping, no pressure negotiation… Everything was perfect. All transactions should be this smooth!

3 Likes