Positive Feedback for @James123213

Purchased a throw from James, great communication, speedy shipping, great packaging, and even gave me some string! Throw arrived in mint condition as described and I couldn’t be happier.

2 Likes

I purchased a throw from them recently as well. Since they had no feedback (hence I wasn’t willing to send any form of payment aside from PayPal Goods & Services) they actually sent the yo-yo to me first, without payment as a show of good faith; throughout, their communication was great. The yo-yo arrived packed very well and I was then more than happy to send a Venmo Friends & Family payment. I also received some string that they made as well that I am looking forward to trying out. Thanks for everything!

1 Like

Thank you guys for the support and a great way to start my feedback hope everyone has a great week !!

Traded with James! Throws exactly as described in perfect condition. Communication was 10 outta 10 and he even included a bundle of his amazing homemade strings!

Overall absolutely perfect person to make a deal with :pray::raised_hands::saluting_face:

1 Like

I just completed a transaction with @james123213 and I recommend him 100%. He was a pleasure to deal with, easy and friendly communication, very chilled out and the throws were exactly as described. Shipped quickly, well packed.

Great guy - don’t hesitate to do business with him!

1 Like

Had a great transaction with @james123213. I’m always hesitant to send friends and family payments on PayPal regardless of who they’re to. He has certainly earned my trust. Don’t hesitate. Even sent some of his custom string that he makes. It’s great stuff! Hope more people get to try it. Thanks again for hooking me up with one of my grail throws.

1 Like