Feedback for Aironish

Hi guys just want to say a big thanks to @aironish. He was a pleasure to trade with. Everything went smoothly and as promised. Oh and packaged well. Definitely wouldn’t hesitate to do a deal in the future. A+++

3 Likes

I did a trade with him a few months back and everything was smooth! Would recommend!

2 Likes

Bought a yo-yo off him - smooth transaction. Even threw in some extra goodies.

1 Like

I just got some yoyos from @aironish, the whole transaction went perfect. He was super easy to communicate with, packaged everything very carefully and shipped very quickly.

1 Like

I just got my package from Aironish, awesome dude to work with! He threw in a couple different types of string for me to try!

I woukd Definitely recommend buying from him!

1 Like

Communication was fast and he was easy to deal with. Yoyo’s arrived safely and threw in a couple of extras which was really appreciated. I would not hesitate to do business with him again.

1 Like

I can echo what others have said. While the box did arrive a little mushed, the yo-yo was in perfect condition and @aironish was a pleasure to deal with. A++!

1 Like

Snagged a new favorite from @aironish and was surprised with a couple of extra items. Crazy fast shipping and great communication.

1 Like

I’m here to give some positive feedback for @aironish !

Communication was fast and pleasant…shipping was instant!

Everything arrived in tact and as described, plus some extra strings, thank you!

2 Likes

Just finished a simultaneous-delivery trade with Aaron. Top notch. Packaged well, with strings for both yoyos. Arrived quickly!

1 Like

@aironish is the bomb. I’m a little late posting this feedback because I was having so much fun with what he sent me this week! Everything went smoothly with the transaction, communication was great and informative. Many thanks to @aironish.

1 Like

+1 for @aironish — thanks for throwing in the papes with the PockeHt and the bonus throw!