I'm sorry. My last post.

I’m confused, are you saying that this forum should ONLY be for kids?

I didn’t say it. Someone above did.

Don’t leave cause you feel bad about some people getting kicked. They’re having a blast over on FB, as shown by the like 700 comment thread led by another banned member.

An age limit on the upper end? I’m sure there is like a minimum age of 13 or something that kids are supposed to say they are when they sign up.

Adults are supposed to know how to conduct themselves appropriately in given situations. The YYE forum surely cannot be the first time in your life that you haven’t been able to act in any way you pleased? I can think of a lot of places that it would be inappropriate for me to take my clothes off, smear strawberry jam on myself and start crawling on the ground like a caterpillar. As asinine as that is, it’s not that far off from expecting this forum to function much differently than it does now. The choices are pretty simple for a person who wants to retain their sanity; look the other way on a lot of stuff or just not participate. I’d never disagree that occasionally there are things to roll your eyes behind your keyboard at and every once in a while choke on your own vomit but as much as you clearly don’t like to hear it, it’s just the way things are and the way they will continue to be.

Actually the quote was “obviously designed for children to talk about toys and have their hands held”, that kids could come here to talk about yoyoing and be helped by others, whether other kids or adults mature enough to understand that this is a place that kids frequent. No matter how much a yoyo costs, or how old the people throwing are, a yoyo is and always will be a children’s toy. Always has been, it just happens to be enjoyed by adults too. It’s like candy, and Disney World.

1 Like