I'm scared. Please help.

Jensen started yoyoing a long time ago. He didn’t learn how to yoyo with “high-end” metals.

I dont have time to read the whole thread but wanted to add my thoughts as I have the same phobia. So sorry if I repeat anyone. Let me say and I am sure people will disagree but I think the velocity is the biggest piece of garbage I own. The last knot I got it was taken apart and there is sits in pieces. I have completely destroy my nose with a knotted breakaway. I mean blood shot out , i saw stars and almost feel down. hurt for months. If you are worried about getting hit from front throws , stop bending your head down, looking at the yoyo while you are binding and it shouldn’t happen. Otherwise just keep practicing the bind , for hours a day and you will get to the point where you will know you have a knot or at least have a clue and throw accordingly.

If you don’t want the Velocity, send it to me.

Your final yoyo?

Actually, just send it to me! I’ll pay shipping! ;D

Heck no. I’d put it back together and give it to my daughter.

Well, you have a better cause than me, so I guess you get it! :smiley:

Jensen Kimmitt did not learn how to yoyo with these high end metals.

Far from it. The dude was playing with yoyos well before the unresponsive stuff started.

But the thing is, you said it will take A LITTLE more time.

In your previous post you said it will take a PHENOMENAL amount of time.

The learning rate is definitely slower. You said it would be a tad slower. Then you said that it would take a phenomenal amount of time. Tell me how a tad is close to phenomenal.

To be as good as Jensen, it will take a phenomenal amount of time, even if you use a yoyo made 20 years into the future.

Ok, I think I misinterpreted you. I thought you said it would take a phenomenal amount of time to learn on a Velocity, compared to a, say, Supernova.

So what? It seems as though OP is enjoying his DM2 - who cares if it is outside of his abilities? As long as OP is having fun then it doesn’t matter what yoyo he’s using.

You missed the whole discussion about learning on a velocity, that argument wasn’t directed to the OP.

1 Like

That covers it up, thanks.