If you were sponsored

Onedrop or CLYW
Both amazing companies

bahahahahahahahaha. yes that would suck…

i would say Yoyofactory. I love EVERY yoyofactory yoyo i have ever played with, my collection is (excluding 2-3) entirely yoyofactory, and my first yoyo was a firedog, soon replaced by a whip (which i still have to this day).

All in all, i LUUUUUUV yoyofactory as a whole :smiley:

1 Like

So hold up, let me see if I understand,

you dont want to go to Europe, arguebly the most interesting collection of places in the world, to yoyo, arguebly the most interesting toy in the world, right? Because I just want to make sure this is on the record in case you ever do get sponsored by a company that wants to fly you out to Europe for free to make a yoyo video.

Yeah, I didn’t get that either:)

I wouldn’t mind being sponsored by anyone, really. I enjoy most yoyos and I like endorsing stuff. Seems like everyone likes YYF, CLYW, OD, so I imagine those would be the hardest to get into.

In Zorro’s defence… travel can be a drag. I have to go to Vegas mid-April and errbody goes, “What do you mean ‘have to’?? It’s VEGAS, BABY!” and I’m all “eehhhhh… yeah.”

1 Like

+1. My job (which is almost as cool as being a sponsored yoyo thrower) requires a lot of travel. On average between 75 and 100 nights away from home a year. Travel gets old, and often, while I get to go to cool places (Europe, Seattle, Boston, NYC) time is spent in hotel, at customer site or convention center…

Travel for work is still work, it does give great opportunity, but unlike vacation, your time isn’t completely yours.

To answer the original question, I’d be happy for any company to want to sponsor a middle aged, intermediate skilled me

If I was better, id love to be sponsored by one drop. They have awesome yoyos and a pretty cool team

Pretty much any company has interest in sponsoring me i guess haha, given that I like their products and that theyre good, approachable people.

1 Like

One Drop or CLYW. My two favorite companies. To me, they’re more about friends/family. They both seem to have players who don’t compete or rarely compete, but are respected by the yoyo community. I’m not into competing, nothing wrong with it, just not for me. I was very competitive growing up and I’m better off without that aspect in my life. So I’d rather be that guy who helps promote their products, be a part of the “family,” and help them grow.

I guess I also really respect One Drop and CLYW as companies also, it doesn’t seem to be 100% about the business, which is why I believe both are successful.

I would say Werrd. Which is good, since that’s who I am sponsored by.

Tropic spins or Spin Dynamics, because they’re both local companies, and my agoraphobia won’t act up when I need to go to semi local contests

Holy cow being sponsored rocks I named a yoyo colorway.

(Eruption Nomad, buy it here fool: http://shop.yoyoexpert.com/product/1292/Square-Wheels-Nomad)

Clyw or YYF because I like their throws

Yoyofactory because I met Gentry and Eric and am inspired to be on yoyofactory know

I really like ice axes, but I don’t think I can pull off those post trick facial expressions… so CLYW is out.

I would go with clyw or yoyofactory. I like their players the best.

YoYoFactory.

Period.

1 Like

CLYW cause their players are the most creative IMO