If you got sponsored who would it be by?

YYF because I have met and hung out with a handful of players and they are all amazing. And I think it would be an honor to be on the same team as three out of my top 5 players (Gentry, John Ando, and Ann).

One Drop simply because Paul and Andrew are awesome.

Being Sponsored by TMBR yoyos would be sick.

Epic Meal Time - they cook a ton of bacon and eat like the rest of the world thinks Americans eat.

seriously worth checking out on youtube =D

Iā€™m sorry, but what does that have to do with Sponsorship? Let alone yoyoing?

And Iā€™m sure we have ALL seen epic meal time.

Please think before you post.

He wants to be sponsored by Epic Meal Time.

I have not seen Epic Meal Time.

Didnā€™t see anything wrong with the post!

1 Like

Iā€™d like to be sponsored by anyone thy makes gummy candy. Gummy candy is my weakness, and to be given an endless supply of gummy candy for yoyoing would make life even more awesome.

Since I like variety, I would be completely unsuitable for being sponsored.

My skills are weak. I donā€™t compete, I donā€™t make videos. I have NOTHING to offer a company.

I prefer being able to freely buy and use whatever I feel like with no repercussions except to my bank account!

Easy solution: you should be sponsored by YYE. :wink:

I quote this because it is the most accurate thing I have heard for me :wink:

This is about Yoyo Sponsorshipā€™s.

I said that because I donā€™t think he realized that.

Epic Meal Time Sponsors people? ???

Iā€¦

Butā€¦

Where to begin? :wink: Maybe Iā€™ll just leave it as: ā€œit was funny.ā€

Clyw, c3 yoyo design, square wheel
And general yo

The name of the topic is ā€œif you got sponsored who would it be by?ā€ The word yoyo is not included. Sure this is a yoyo forum, but there is honestly nothing wrong with wanting to be sponsored by Epic Meal Time, and stating it here. I believe Zach Gormley is (or was) sponsored by a shoe company.

My thoughts exactly (about myself).

Yoyofactory or C3 Yoyodesign.

I would probably prefer Yomega or Duncan. They seem much more prominent in the promotional scene rather than the competitive. Iā€™m not saying their sponsored players lack any skills, but the criteria for becoming sponsored might be a little bit broader than other companies.

Personally, Iā€™m interested in promoting yoyoing more than I am interested in advancing my own skills.

If YYE would like to discuss the topic with me, Iā€™d be open to having conversation.

However, I have some plans to either having a competitive team or at least sponsoring a competitive player for next year and I think that might present a conflict of interest.

Intriguing! Looking forward to hearing more when the time comes.

And one of the guys on Team GenYo is endorsed by DiMarzio.

Probably Duncan. They have an amazing team already, and I think itā€™d be really cool to be part of such a huge, friendly, worldwide community.