If you got sponsored who would it be by?

C3
CRUCiAL
YYF
YoYoStringLab
Kitty String
CLYW
One Drop

Andre will sponsor me.

1 Like

I would want to be sponsored by
Ten Yoyo
YYJ
YYF
Also this thread needs to be stickied I see way to many of these threads.

genral yo if not yyr if not crucial if not 1drop

Iā€™m so cool I donā€™t even have to post the brand, yet everybody still knows it 8)

One Drop, no doubt then CLYW, then YYJ, then c3.

Ummmā€¦ Duncan? OH OH I know! Yoyofactory!! Errā€¦ I know its not yoyojamā€¦ Hmmā€¦ ::slight_smile:

Well I donā€™t really think Iā€™m good enough to be sponsored, but if a company got desperate enough I hope it would be SPYY, OD, CLYW, or ILYY.

Hmmmm, in order of greatest to least Probably Crucial, RecRev, General-Yo, YYJ, Diamont Noir, C3YYD OneDrop, CLYW.

Not YYR because I would have too much pressure on me to do well.

I am no where near being sponsored, but if I wasā€¦

1st choice: Recreational Revolution all the way!!!

2nd choice: Caribou lodge yoyo works!

3rd choice: C3yoyodesign.

String sponsorships:
Unknown yoyo string!!! There strings are beast!!! I sort of already am science the owner is my brother, and if I help him make 40 strings a day, he will give me a 5 pack.

Spin dynamics
Yoyofactory
G2

C3, but I only speak English so Iā€™d go with YYJ.

I think itā€™s a fair bet to say that Augie probably does not speak Cantonese and that a great many of the C3 company and team probably DO speak English.

1 Like

C3 or clyw
Thought i think c3 team member may speak English,clyw would be a problem since I live in raleigh,North Carolina, also to add that c3 is in Hong Kong so that would be another problem
But anyway it would be awesome to be sponsored by one of these company.

One Drop, but it would be hard as a kid because they are more older people.

Yoyojam would be my choice because they actually will except younger kids. Like the Yoyo Apprenticesā€¦

Either CLYW, C3, OD, or RecRev. Although Iā€™d be happy to be sponsored by any company. :slight_smile:

I would have to say:

Duncan
Werrd
Caribou Lodge Yoyo Works

Deadly Spins. Guess I lucked out.

Yoyofactory. Iā€™ve bought all my yoyoā€™s from them and I love them all. I really want to buy a CYLW Summit though. It seems like the people at Yoyofactory really have fun yoyoing.

Wut? CLYW sponsors people in Iceland, you think NC would be an issue? C3 just started sponsoring Augie. Plenty of American companies sponsor players in Russia and Eastern Europe.