If you could only pick one: A yoyo everyone should try?

I concur, my friend!

1 Like

Canā€™t wait :blush:

1 Like

@ScooterSpins69 I absolutely love my basilisk too!
Daily throw!

Gotta be the Mowl Surveil. More powerful and smooth than most of my bimetals. Super stable, ridiculously fun, and it hits tricks easier than most of my other yo-yos.

1 Like

Thesis serenade because itā€™s cheap, easy to get, and probably my favorite delrin throw.

1 Like

Yoyofreaks your momā€¦ only 100 of these and quite collected so not a ton of people have/ or had them.

So that is 2 I have picked not just one, but hey

1 Like

A hub-stacked YYF because of itsā€™ Universal Cosmic High Sensation.
Irie~

Yoyofactory horizon for sure itā€™s extremely stable spins forever and amazing finger spins everybody should have one itā€™s way to good :wink:

2 Likes

Sensational suggestions so far! Looks like shudder & top deck have multiple positivesā€¦.
Almost everyone has their very own type they love! There are several great choicesā€¦ā€¦
Recess first base w/ double bearings for responsive or unresponsive playā€¦helps cover multiple styles of playā€¦. But no IGR? So the search continuesā€¦ā€¦ā€¦

1 Like

Clyw Akita

1 Like

Hey Ian, do you play yours with the original snow tires response pads?

My Akita doesnā€™t like collars, heā€™s always bitingā€¦ Thatā€™s the reason why I donā€™t play too much with itā€¦ Idk, maybe I need to wear the response a little bitā€¦ Thinner strings like draken makes this yoyo amazing, indeed.

I would say Gorilla Chopsticks, itā€™s a crazy yoyo that deserved to be tested.

1 Like

I would say everybody should try the 256 pound yoyo at the National Yoyo Museum.

Suggest putting a piece of Sports tape on your throwing finger, first.

And donā€™t do any bad binds because a ā€˜hard
Returnā€™ is never a good lookā€¦

3 Likes

The last Akita I owned was from the latest release and would snag on a trapeze.( not exaggerating. It was so grabby it made me not wanna throw it untilā€¦) I removed the snow tires and flowed silicone so I could make it less snaggy.

I tried breaking it but I put a couple hours on it probably before I decided I needed to change something

3 Likes

Exactly, I feel the same. Suicides are super dangerous. Hahahaha I kept throwing with super fat strings trying to wear the pads.

But those pads are high quality, so now Iā€™m playing with thinner string only. But mainly not playing that much.

2 Likes

Silicone helps, and recessed silicone completely transforms it, imo. Not only no snags, but significantly better performance.

Excellent pick with the Chopsticks Gorilla! :ok_hand:t3:

4 Likes

I actually have twoā€¦

The Circle City P40 Warhawk - I think it plays better thanā€¦ well any other yo-yo Iā€™ve ever played. Itā€™s by and large my favorite yo-yo.

Dressel Designs (@hobbygod) Assassin. It set a new standard IMO.

2 Likes

Freshly Dirty - cardboard dreamboat

Appreciate the shout out man!!

If you have the chance to try it, the 000 has a pretty unique feel and a nice ring.

2 Likes

The Bangarang! Itā€™s a Ti mini made by Lathed Back Designs. Thereā€™s truly nothing else like it. I posted a pretty extensive review of it in the YYE Reviews forum.

8 Likes