If you could only have 5 throws each costing $60 and under only

I’m thinking
C3 Level 6
Werrd Minute
YYF Shutter
Yoyofficer Brave
Zeekio Zenith

IF you like smaller throws for Tech-play, the Shinwoo Dolphin is literally perfect to me for a budget throw…I’m getting one this saturday along with a high end. xD

1. CZM8
  2. CZM8
  3. CZM8
  4. CZM8
  5. CZM8
1 Like

Is it really that good?

Rally
Minute
Yeti
Shutter
The V

i personally think it’s really bad. I tried one at my yoyo club and hated it but a lot of people like it so you might like it. Everyone thinks differently.

You tried the prototype or the new one?

I’ve tried both. Preferred the proto as it’s a tiny bit lighter. Both play amazing, and at 45 bucks it’s nice. I might just save for the light green proto since it looks so good.

Benchmark v
Benchmark h
Rally
Shutter
Level 6

1 Like

The OneDrop benchmark H & V, the CLYW yeti, dv888 and the shutter. :wink:

1 Like

ProtoStar,
NorthStar,
Shutter,
Rally,
OneStar

1 Like

IF you hop by another site or ever have time, Try a Slitherig Hippo Aa7. Beautiful throw for 60 on the dot. But then again I think you’re in another country. But it’s a SWEET throw.

1 Like

Isn’t the Brave above the 60 dollar mark though?

I’ve still yet to see what I really like. XD

Then the Dolphin could be a safe bet. It’s 32 here AND it’s pretty chill design wise. DEFINITELY below 60 too. xD

1 Like

OD Benchmark
C3 Level 6
YYO Hatchet
YYF CZM8
Werrd Minute
YYF Shutter

This is what I’ve got. I know it’s six but I just bumped it up to six cuz’ I already have a Shutter. XD Anyway, thoughts? I’m not to big on plastics by the way.

The Level six and CzM8 are pretty much straight cut throws. Since YYF will make more, save that one for latter and try getting the Level 6 and another for now I think. Not too bad a list atm.

Straight cut? >_<

New list. I decided having only 5 would drive me to suicidalness, so here is my updated list.

1. Benchmark H
  2. Benchmark V
  3. Benchmark O
  4. Shutter
  5. Rally
  6. Yeti
  7. Freq. Wav
  8. Level 6
  9. Surge?
  10. Inspire

Look at ALL the YYF -Star throws, you’ll see what I mean.