Best 60 dollar throw

I have a budget of 60 dollars and I am looking to buy the best yoyo for around that price. I am looking into buying a yoyojam revival because it’s new and it looks really cool, or a one drop rally which most people say is the best plastic yoyo. I am looking for a yoyo with long sleep times and good stability. Any suggestions?

One Drop Benchmark H or Werrd Hour

Get Magicyoyo T5 + Magicyoyo N11 + Magicyoyo N12, should be about $60.
Seriously, if you are looking for the best dollar-to-performance wise no one can beat Magicyoyo, yet.

I think for “around” $60, you have some great options. You can get a splashed, blasted Shutter (Alien Galaxy or Ann Connolly Editions). Those play and feel amazing at about $64.99. It has the sleep time and stability you are looking for. Those splashes are gorgeous too.

The rally is awesome if you want a plastic. If you want a metal I’d suggest one of the OD benchmark series (probably H as Andy said), YYF Shutter, Duncan Torque, or C3 Level 6 (haven’t played a Level 6 but heard great things). You could probably pick up any of these, except the benchmark, AND a MYY N12 for $60 or just over. You can grab an N12 from a lot of places for just over $20 and they are incredible for the price.

For stability and long sleep times get the YoYoFactory Shutter for $45. Amazing yoyo and great value.

Magic YoYos are a phenomenal value especially the N12 (about $17 at that auction website). I also really like the T5 and T6 (about $11 each at that auction website).

Werrd Minute is a real player and a lot of fun too. If you can stretch another $5 the 86400 is a beast.

Yoyofficer Musket.

1 Like

YoYofficer has treated me well.

1 Like

Have to recommend the YYF Shutter or one of the OD Benchmarks.

This. It’s amazing. Werrd is where it’s at. If you cannot spend the extra $5-$10 that an 86400 would cost I also vote for a Yoyofficer. I’ve loved all the ones I’ve purchased. Very large assortment of options and colors as well.

1 Like