If you could only have 5 throws each costing $60 and under only

I wouldn’t call $60 under expensive ::slight_smile:

Well actually it kinda is. I only have 1 throw thats over 60$ and I really want to trade it haha. My OD Y factor.

Benchmark O/V/H, YoyoOfficer Brave/Aura/Hatchet, CLYW Yeti, Pulsefire, JetSet EC, sOMEThING Addiction.

1 Like

The Y factor may not be the best playing since its undersized but it has a fun spirit IMO. Like every other OD I’ve played :smiley:

That’s Six Jordan. Lol. Nice variety though

1 Like

Yeah! I like the feel. And its also darn near mint, so I hope it trades well!

I LOVE the Code 1. I own a beat bape M1 but I WANT to buy a code 1 soon. Maybe a Y Factor.

I’ve heard great things about the Code 1, I hope to get it sometime this year. I’m a big fan of fast, light throws… and one drop :smiley:

If you have something fun to trade for one, PM me with your offer and we can see what we can do :).

I’ll try that tomorrow man. At work right now tbh. it’s SLOW …So to keep this post pretinent to OP

I’d add a PSG or DM2 if I had space. lol

Yeah… Sorry OP!

I would really like a checkmate too.

xD

Add ALL the old Yoyojam Budget Plastics and Bi metals AND HG yo-yos. xD

1 Like
  1. Dark Magic II - for that bimetal flavor.
  2. Shutter - Great low priced metal (silver, CT and pro pads)
  3. Hatchet - I like the shape, and the ano is sick.
  4. Level 6 - Gives me some shape and play diversity from the above.
  5. Shaqlerstar - Great plastic.
1 Like
  1. OD Benchmark
  2. C3 Level 6
  3. YYO Hatchet
  4. YYF CZM8
  5. YYF Shutter (Already got mine)

Here’s my list so far. Thoughts?

1 Like

Addiciton, Rally, Yeti, Protostar, Zenith if you want a plastic in there.

I kinda took plastics as options already. I think I’d get one from those if ever I do get a plastic. Maybe the Addiction.

YYO Hatchet
YYF CZM8
Strix
ProtoStar
Rally

1. Yeti
  2. Czech-Mate (was wondering how this played)
  3. Shutter
    4.Benchmark O
  4. Silly Goose
1 Like

Okay, so metals mainly for your list. Give the Shinwoo metals that yoyoexpert sells a try. They are actually REALLY nice for the price. My pal who mains magic tricks has a Zen 4 and he LOVES it to heck. It’s his only throw of over a year because it’s perfect for him so far. But Shinwoo makes some NICE metals on the budget half so give them a try if you can. Most expensive one is the Grand yo for 55 so~

Interesting. Shall look into Shinwoo then. :smiley: Thanks for the recommendation!