If You Could Design Your Signature Yoyo

How would you want it to play? Would it be monometal or bimetal and why? What shape would it be? Describe what your perfect yoyo would be like. I’m just curious :blush:

2 Likes

BansheeSS :sunglasses: or al7 banshee depending on mood

1 Like

INB4 there is a collection of attributes that are largely mutually exclusive resulting in a yoyo that is pure unobtanium.

5 Likes

If you could design your own yoyo it would look and play exactly like the bansheeSS? You wouldn’t want to do anything differently?

1 Like

I own 7 of them now so I feel like that speaks volumes… not to mention the other variations. I have a lot more throws that I love but seems that one gets the tiny edge. I def couldn’t design a better one. When I feel like it being a different weight there is like a million versions of it as well

2 Likes

I would design a light floaty organic with a super nice soft finish.

4 Likes

Whenever one of these threads comes up I always feel like a pleb because I have no idea what goes into designing a throw. I know I would absolutely LOVE a giant organic Ti. The Wanker is big, but I mean like a DrifTier XL size.

On the flip side I would also love a Dingo-sized H shaped SE Stainless Steel throw. But I might be geting that soon anyway!

1 Like

Fair Trade Yoyos designs are not so much about want, or what I want, but inspiration. Inspiration from the community, the history, pieces, friends, brands, discussions, listening and learning…. I don’t really want to give someone one yoyo that I wanted, I want to give out a bunch of yoyos to people that everyone wanted. You won’t please everyone, but you can make a lot of people happy.

I didn’t ask what I wanted, I asked what other people wanted… give people what they want bud.

So
if I could design a signature yoyo, it would be one that you all would be like ‘damn i love to play that yoyo’ because i know i would love to play that yoyo too… i little little bit already do

4 Likes

Same organics are my favorite! I would design an organic that was a bimetal and was made to be a competition beast, played light floaty and fast but still stable. I would want it to play a lot like the Duncan Orbital gtx in terms of how it plays and feels on the string.

1 Like

I love the community aspect!!

2 Likes

i’ll yell you @Theycallmecotton it’s been the best part. we’ve managed to have so many people test throws, or get involved in ways they couldn’t have. you were fortunate to get on with @FewandFarBetween, @moefv has a very good vision for where he wants to go and his perspective is very good

4 Likes

I love @FewandFarBetween. The story, the quality, the people behind the products… Just incredible and I am so happy to be a part of their team. Love what you are doing as well! Need on of your throws in my collection

2 Likes

I think the people might need a FSYB x Few & Far Between collab soon once we are done with all of our upcoming projects. What do you think? :wink:

5 Likes

I would just have One Drop make a titanium Top Deck for me.

10 Likes

Hang on, you got sponsored??

2 Likes

ya know, i was thinking that not even 20 minutes ago… be like a Friends & Family project considering our contributors

3 Likes

yesss by few and far between :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Dude! Congratulations!

That’s a HUGE achievement.

1 Like

thank you soooooo much

That would be sooooo awesome :smiley: