If you could be Sponsored?

Can I get another clue?

I would love to be sponsored by anyone who would actually offer me a sponsorshipā€¦:slight_smile:

Okay, Iā€™ll give one more, cause I know I was super vague. :wink:

The name of the company kinda rhymes or sounds like ā€œno, no, catch a bee.ā€

I know youā€™re still stumped, sorry for all the ambiguity. :smiley:

Ohhhhhhh I got itā€¦
Yoyo Jam-ery

Iā€™m calling you ā€œTota Lartistā€ from now on :wink:

1 Like

Off the topā€¦in a zone! 8)

Nah, but my favorite player played for Yoyo Jam-ery,
And, maybe later, Iā€™ll throw under a canopy,
And, work up an appetite for potatoes and a can of peas.

:smiley:

Factā€™ry is the best!

As far as sponsorship I would say nobody should be sponsored without earning it.
Threads like these pop up often. ā€œIf you could be sponsored by companyā€¦ā€ Stop waiting around for a sponsorship, asking for a sponsorship, wishing for a sponsorship. Go have fun yoyoing, learn tricks, share tricks, become better than anyone else. Make yourself stick out. Companies donā€™t want a Joe Schmo.
The most vital part to seeking a sponsorship is to make yourself noticed by the company. Rep their gear at contests, make videos using their gear, share the videos with the company and community, and support the company. The most important part is to support the company. They value their customers and want their company to grow with followers. Be the follower that sticks out of the rest.

Iā€™m not here to say who I want to be sponsored by. And my information may not even be true, Iā€™m not sponsored. However, I see what people do before they become sponsored. I hope I encouraged some of you to get out there and make a yoyo dream come true. Best of luck.

If I could get sponsored by any company, Iā€™d definitely to be a part of the first Nike YoYo Team when they finally jump in the game. My decision is purely based on paper, also known as green, cheddar, chips, cake, cheese, cash, loot, and many others. Ask Kevin Durrant, Sean White, or even LeBron James, Nike pays the billsā€¦and then some!

Sponsorship? Hmmmā€¦thatā€™s a toughie, since itā€™s a toss-up between Lockheed Skunk Works and Boeing Phantom Worksā€¦ :wink:

db

Weā€™re just discussing what company we would like to be sponsored byā€¦
This isnā€™t the ā€œIā€™m gonna get sponsored by ***** because I can do a trapezeā€ thread

2 Likes

What is the hardest company to get sponsored by?

To get sponsored by CLYW you need to sacrifice a newborn.

Lol. If you have to wait a while for a sponsorship, at least a year and a half, itā€™s not hard to get sponsored. The companyā€™s doing the right thing by waiting. People have to remember that the main goal of a yoyo company isnā€™t to sponsor people, but to sell product