If I Were A Yoyo, Where Would I Hide?

I DID IT TWICE!!!

It is this comment right here that gives me somber apprehension Chris. Yoyos are like cats in that if they begin to feel neglected or no longer desired they can have a tendency to wander off in search of new friends. After some time of drifting about they can cover surprising distances. It’s like my uncle Harry for instance. Suddenly one day he decided he needed to walk five miles a day for his health. That was last October and now by this time we have no idea where he’s at.

Your Grind Machine could be just moping. He might be just hiding on a window sill behind the drapes or venetian blinds. Maybe he rolled behind some old sneakers in a dark corner of the bedroom closet. I fear he may have hitched a ride between the cushions of your old couch when it went off to the thrift store. He could have ended up in the hands of some snot-nosed seven year old who right now is using your Grind Machine to try and walk the dog on his driveway. Oh, I hope not.

What about a book shelf? Sometimes my throws camp out on top of some of my books if I haven’t thrown them for a few days. Looking for some reading material I presume. Perhaps the “catch-all” drawer in the kitchen. We all have one of those. Maybe he’s in there amongst the batteries and scotch tape. I’ve seen where a throw will climb down between the mattress and headboard while I’m at work during the day. Or get in behind stuff on my nightstand.

Keep your chin up. I’m certain he will come rolling back to you once he gets wind you miss him and are out looking for him.

Good luck!

Thanks for the talk. I’ll make sure to do so BanjoSpins.

Well then this is out of my hands. Sorry, but I have never seen a case like this.