If I Were A Yoyo, Where Would I Hide?

Not there… UGH! Why is this so difficult??

in your old couch.

That was probably sold to some dude who bought it in a thrift shop. (Thrift Shop The Song :))

Check your dirty clothes hamper. Probably was paying on top of some dirty clothes that got tossed in.

My mom just finished washing all the clothes that were dirty, so there is no hamper…
Just to remind you guys, this was a couple of months ago that I lost it, I was in a time that I was taking a break from yo-yoing.

backpack of some sort

Mine were in a bag under my dresser if that helps…
Look through your closet
Look through ANY piles of miscalainious stuff you may have
Look in old coat pockets
Good luck!

That is EXACTLY where i lose them.
If you lost it 2 monts ago, its long gone.
Thats what happened to my brother’s starlite.
Is it your only yoyo?
The most likely thing is that you left it at your friends house, or somewhere far away.

Good luck!

Thanks, I’ll make sure to do those things tomorrow.

This gets my vote. I’ve done this more than once.

I once lost my Majesty and I was about to just stop throwing I was so mad but then I found it in my fridge :slight_smile:

That’s a bit… Different.

I think you need to employ Nicholas Cage to find it now. Or Indiana Jones.

How about you rampage with a metal detecter to find it by now?

Grind machines are plastic? :slight_smile:

Oh whoops but they do have a metal bolt so it could work.

Till haven’t found it guys!! Come-on I need more suggestions!!! :slight_smile: :wink:

Lol, that’s too funny.

Did you check with the pudding like I said?

If I were a yoyo, I would be behind a dresser, in a pair of pants or jacket I haven’t worn in a while, stuck in-between couch cushions, in a backpack, in-between the car seats (like on the side where you drop your phone and it’s hard to get to because your hand isn’t that small to reach it), under some papers on a desk (you’d be surprised…clean your desk!) If you have parents or siblings, check in their rooms, you could have set it down when talking to them and forgot about it. Also, are you 100% positive that you didn’t leave it at a friends house or it didn’t get taken at school? Check the trunk of the car, in-between your sheets of your bed (maybe it got stuck under the first sheet that has the elastic on it??) Check cabinets where you would go for a snack, check in one of the cupboards where you would get a dish or plate, check the freezer, check in every drawer you can find. I hope you find it.