I got my Snapback today but I’m having trouble with it

Idk. Ima try throwing when i get home with it.

The gap is really small.

1 Like

The Butterfly XT uses a size C bearing. I don’t believe it will fit the SnapBack.

3 Likes

it will not, c and a bearings are not interchangable.

2 Likes

You dont have to screw it completely tight. You can screw it until it’s just snug. Make sure it’s not loose but don’t tighten it the whole way. It should help the spin time and gap a bit. That’s what I do with mine. Just be careful. Soon as it feels snug enough not to come apart is good enough.

The gap is “really small” because he (according to him, might’ve) lost the bearing… it’s not gonna do jack squat without the bearing.

1 Like

I saw that hah. I mean for the butterfly XT.

I can tighe it all the way, but in order for it to spin i need to loosen ot

I’m sorry it happened, but I don’t think there’s any way for you to use the snapback without a bearing. It’s highly recommended that you don’t take apart a yoyo just to change the string, partly because it’s really easy to get the string caught between the bearing and the yoyo. Probably the cheapest/quickest way for you too get a bearing is to buy a butterfly xt at target. That’s the only yoyo my target stores have, and they use the same bearing as the snapback. They only cost $5 near me, and it seems like the snapback is an easier yoyo to learn than the butterfly xt.

I found it a couple days ago.

Are you tightening it with the string on? You should tighten first then put the string on. That keeps the string from getting pinched in between any of the internals.