I could really use everyones help!!

I’m not sure if I’m allowed to post stuff like this here. But I will do it anyways.

I thank everyone for just taking the time to read it, even if you don’t help out.

www.gofundme.com/showsomecompassion

I’m not really sure myself.

I’ll be honest, it’s not the kind of thing I would normally buy into if just anyone asked, but you seem like a decent guy and I’ve seen you around here a lot, so I’ve started you off with a little something-something.

Maybe it’s the fact that I’m only 25 myself that makes it hit home a bit harder, I can’t imagine having to go through all that at such a young age. Keep that chin up man!

Just promise me you won’t spend it on yoyos. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I promise you I won’t. And I can promise you I will do everything I can do keep myself going. I’ll be honest.alot of days are hard, they really are. But there’s no way ill throw in the towel with life. Which is why I got into yo-yoing, its helped me alot. But there are those days when not even a yoyo can fix things. But anyways. Thank you so much. Hopefully thru the great yye forums you’ll get to know me better and vice versa. Only advice I could give on life which I doubt you need it. Is to just be yourself, enjoy the present. Enjoy your good health, and try, really try to keep a strong spirit.
Gambit, I hope you have many years of good health, and an amazing life.

1 Like

As Gambit said, I normally wouldn’t go for something like this but I’ve met you in person (yay BAC and YYE forums, as well as learning Spirit Bomb), and recently we’ve both been pushing each other to learn new tricks via challenging each other to new trick.

26 is too young to be dealing with these kinds of problems. You have a long life ahead of you to still enjoy! I know medical related things can take it’s toll from even living a quality life.

I know what it’s like to go from having people and feeling like you’re living the life to hitting rock bottom (though not from a medical standpoint) when everyone turns away from you for unknown reasons.

Stay positive, keep on throwing as that seems to bring good vibes (vibe? pun not intended here :slight_smile: ) Best of luck!

1 Like

Thank you!! There are a lot of really amazing people on here. And Anyone who helps is a huge Hero in my eyes. Even if its the smallest of help. The fact that your doing a selfless act makes you and Gambit a Hero to me.

Oh man… I read the story and it pains me so much to hear what you are going through. I’m a bit low on money at the moment, but I’ll gather as much as I can in the next few days. I can’t imagine what your going through. Keep on pushing though, as others have said, you have a long life ahead of you.

1 Like

Thank You so much for the support. I understand money is tight for everyone. So even a $1 helps. And I don’t want people to feel they need to do it. Your kind words and emotional support is Just as good and helps as well.

Couldn’t contribute but I know I haven’t stand walked for 5 years and I had disease Juvenile dermatomyositis. When I’ll have some money I’ll contribute. Hope you get well soon hope for me too.

Believe me I will pray for you and I both. I had to take care of my grandma for about 5 years before she passed away. She was also in a wheelchair, she had 2 strokes and Parkinson disease. It was heart breaking seeing her that way. My mom and I took care of her for 5 years, than heartbreakingly she passed away a week before my 18th birthday. It was horrible. They had her funeral on my Birthday. I will pray for you everyday. It must be truly hard not being able to walk. May god bless us both.

Yeah because of Complications of disease it.mede my legs muscle weak.

Ahh I saw that you were sitting down in your video but I had no idea that was the reason. Really sorry to hear about that man. :-\

Since I’m asking everyone for help, I figured id fill you all in on how I’ve been doing the past week. Lately I’ve been having chest discomfort, alot of anxiety and stress. I’ve found myself crying multiple times because of the weight of everything just keeps hitting me. Dialysis really takes its toll on me. I constantly get headaches, and getting sick. And lately I’ve found myself waking up multiple times throughout the night, even tried sleeping medicine and it had little to no effect in helping me sleep through the night. I feel like life is just becoming more horrible as each day goes by. Thank god for my amazing fiancé who is always by my side, she is my strength and light through the darkness. It kills me inside knowing she deserves so much better and I can’t give her that. She gives so much and does so much and never ask for anything in return. I just wish and pray that I could take her somewhere nice, show her a great time, give her the life she deserves. My lifestyle is so restricted because of my dialysis and kidney failure that I can’t really do alot of things that people who have a normal body can. To be honest I’m very jealous of everyone who has a normal body, who can live anyway they like, go wherever they want to go and not have to worry about taking medication or having to rely on a machine to keep you alive. I hate that I have to be put on a machine 3 days a week just to stay alive. Every one should know I am on the waiting list for a transplant, but with my blood type it could take up to 5-7 years.

I feel sorry for you, sadly don’t have money so just take my words

dang man, i read the story and agree with everyone here.

you shouldnt have to be going through this at such a young age, i hope you get through this, sadly i am literally broke, but if i could, i would absolutely donate.

even though im not the most religious guy out there, my prayers go to you :slight_smile:

Your words of encouragement and support helps, I do try to stay strong but it is hard sometimes.

Just wanted to fill people in on how my health is. My chest discomfort and pain have gotten better, and not experiencing it as much. I’m very thankful for that. And I’m truly thankful for the people who have donated to help me out. It truly means alot to me. If my health allows me to make it to nationals to watch, I hope to meet you there and thank you in person.

That’s great to hear!

Hey man i am so sorry to hear about everything and i can’t really contribute :’( but i cans send you a few packs of strings if you dm me your address :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much for the offer, I PM’D You my address, I look forward to the string very much.

I can’t Donate money but I will be praying for you

1 Like