I could really use everyones help!!

Praying helps alot!! Hope to see you at nationals. We can pray together.

I will too! Glad to see there’re some Christians here.

1 Like

Yes there is but ou already knew that cuz it says so in my signature :smiley:

I know alot of people have probably read my fiancés introduction post in the introduce yourself thread, about how we are trying to start up a yoyo brand of apparel and accessories. And your words of support and encouragement have helped me emotionally, there is not much I can do physically as I am permanently disabled due to the fistula in my arm. I can not do hard labor or work. But I can write, I can create, and I can make t-shirts, as she has the craft for holders. I would greatly appreciate anyone and everyone help. I need help getting this company off the ground. So anyone who donates $25 of more to my GoFundMe campaign will get a YoninjaYo® t-shirt as a Thank you gift for your kind and generous contribution and support… I thank you each and everyone on here for being a friend to me, even tho I’m not know very well. And I hope to thank those who donate in person one day. Someday. Thank you!!

Also for those who don’t know what a Fistula is. It is when they go in your arm and attach an artery to a vein, so that the vein gets bigger and makes it easier for the people at dialysis poke me with two needles everytime I go in for dialysis… Here’s what my arm looks like… Totally crazy right!! Asked if it would ever go in and make it normal after transplant… They told me no… How ridiculous is that.

Keep pushing through! I’m no one to talk; I have such a good life I almost feel guilty about it, but I’m very grateful.

Thank God there are pills and medial appliances to keep you alive. You’d have nothing dead.

There’s always something to be very grateful for–just another day to live, smile, and be a positive role model to others in the same boat (if you choose to do so) is incredible.

There are people worse off than you.

Still praying for you!

Here I am ten years ago, when I first got kidney failure at the age of 14-15. The dialysis clinic I go to made this quilt with everyone who went to dialysis back then… Quit is still up. Figured id show everyone what I looked liken ten years ago and first getting on dialysis.