Thank you everyone.

I wanted to take some time out and write a post about this.

Why am I making this post?

Ummm it just came to my mind I should.

Many of you know about my condition.

And starting yoyoing and joining this community was little hard for me as I thought what you may think about me.

But then I thought if I won’t tell anyone about me it won’t be an problem.

I joined and all.

Fast forward to a sticker contest.

In which you had to post a vid the first 25 would’ve got those stickers.

Now how is this related to this post?

It is.

Because seeing you guys and reading you it gave me the confident that I can show myself in a video.

And I was right even though there were few hates like. Loom at him and all.

But most were positive. After that i really got the confidence and started posting vids.

And at that period the motivation you gave me and the positive comments were really nice for me and my mind.

And it was a real big change for me as before that I didn’t interacted with anyone or told them about me.

And then the community has gave free stuff it was overwhelming for me when yoyofactory and 2 people from here sent me stuff. It made me feel that someone did care for this boy.

Then the contests. The contests really motivated me to do better and better.

I won’t really specify thank yous in this post. Because all of you have done a bit towards my confidence and my mindset.

And there are some things that are great of this community which apply to everyone. Like this community is happy to help anyone. Happy to accept anyone.

Tldr is the affection and care you guys show towards anyone is amazing.

That being said.

There have been some hate towards me. Like especially for the free stuff I got. Lol

They say you get lot of free stuff and all. I mean I am really thank full for what community has done to me. But why do you get jealous.

And another thing. Some people at start showed they support me. But as the time went they really hated me.

What I mean I can see who are my true friends and who are one timers.

I tried to express my feelings in this post. I am not that good at English.

Thank you to this awesome community. Cheers.

2 Likes

People get jealous, it’s stupid, but it happens. Try not to let it get to you.

Thanks and yes I will not let it get to me.

Unfortunately there’s always a few who can’t see past their own selfish needs. Not once have I seen you post asking for anything free or handouts. So to hold it against you is ridiculous. Beyond that I think the reason so much positive feelings have come your way are because you are a sincere and good person that has found joy in the face of a lot of difficulty. Your videos show the passion and pure happiness you get out of yoyoing. You have brought inspiration and joy to way more people than these few sore sports. Don’t be discouraged, keep being you. I gave you stuff not because I felt ‘sorry’ for you but because I admire your strength and character. I think that holds true for many. Karma. You get what you put out.

3 Likes

You’re welcome, Parvar. I really wish I could have heard about the “Hi Parvar” going around at Nats. I would have loved to be a part of that. :slight_smile:

I can totally understand why the people who are jealous are. Not that I am, but I have been jealous about similar things in the past. When people see others getting free stuff, it makes some people greedy and want the same things. This greed can turn to hatred in the future. Unfortunately, there is just so much greed in the modern world. It’s truly a shame.

2 Likes

Thank you, Parvar.

You joined a short time after I did, and seeing your progression encourages me to practice hard and have fun. If nothing else, I see joy and determination in your instagram posts. About the only thing I could possibly be jealous on you for is how quickly you have progressed. But, there is no point in that because the only way people get better at yoyo is practice. I can’t be jealous on someone who practices more.

keep throwing, having fun, and inspiring me!

1 Like

Life is like this. Try to focus on the parts that brings you joy and try to ignore the hate (as hard as it may be).

yep this community is awesome indeed. That is why I have stayed over the years :smiley:

1 Like

Sorry I missed you at Nats Zorro. But you and anyone else can always add to the hi Parvar page. Just tag #hiparvar on Instagram. I’ll be at the BLC contest in Hollywood in January shooting more pics. I saved the sign lol.

Some people are stupid and jealous because they didn’t win. Well they don’t matter because your friends in the community far outweigh the haters and your friends are who to focus on :smiley:

Anyways, I want to thank YOU Pavar for joining this community because you have really made a big impact on all of us. For me personally, your videos truly inspire me and I love the good vibe you bring into the community. Keep doing what you are doing my friend and don’t let others get you down.

1 Like

Thanks for the kind words everyone.

You look like you’re always happy and having fun. I love seeing your videos, very inspiring! Haters are going to hate. Keep having fun and being awesome.

Boy…dont let anybody get to you…you one cool dude…respect man…respect

Sweet Parvar! You’re really a great person and an awesome yoyoer from what I can tell. You seem like a pretty chill dude as well ;D

I don’t even know that anyone would hate you, but that said you can’t expect everyone to be positive at all times you know, so don’t expect that. There is a saying that if nobody hate you, you’re not doing it right.

Also there are times where people “seem” to hate you but they are not, it’s probably just the way they worded it and how you perceive it in your mind. I know this because it did happen to me sometimes. Heck it could even be a joke in the first place, they just didn’t word it properly that you misunderstood them.

I used to be like, hate everyone who hate me, you know, but now I try to understand them. They might have problems in their life that hating others is one way to “relieve” themselves, or maybe they are insecure about things, or maybe it’s the way you say things that gets under their skin, things like these could happen.

I do get hated too sometimes, I just don’t tell everyone about it that’s why it doesn’t seem like anyone hate me. What I’m saying is, don’t focus on the hate. People could do you a million of good things, but only one bad thing to ruin them all. Only focus on the good part, and leave the bad stuff behind.