How many yoyos? (Merged)

five classics ???

2 unresponive yoyos (YYF PGM and YYJ XConVict), 5 1 dollar store grade yoys, 4 plastic 1 aluminium. And I’m looking to get Rally and Mighty Flea with the money that I’ve got with working at a stand of the Izmir International Fair.

I agree with that. I do play with all my yoyos. No sense in buying something for it to not be used. I’m buying yoyos, not shelf decorations.

Granted, some are expensive, yet I still will play them without hesitation.

About 20 total. Here’s a pic of most of them http://i.imgur.com/LPjD5ROh.jpg

I’m currently at 390.

I’m in the process of thinning out my collection a bit, and have put together a post on the BST which I will actively keep filled with some excellent YoYo’s.
It’s my goal to sell around 100 or so since I have numerous duplicates of some of my favorite YoYo’s.

I will say that although I have a larger collection, I do find that I throw just about every YoYo I own.
I love having variety, but it’s time to make some space for some of the awesome new YoYo’s that are now being released on almost a weekly basis now.  Feel free to check it out.

http://yoyoexpert.com/forums/index.php/topic,67646.0.html

:smiley:

You’ve got the right idea!  A large collection is where it’s at for me too.  :D  I will trim mine down when I get to 390.  :D  Just kidding, I will probably put five up for sale pretty soon.  I occasionally trim the fat.  Rarely, but it happens.

Isn’t that the one from me :smiley:

Psh… What fat?!

1 Like

40+

18 metals
3 plastics
3 woods

I have owned a few hundred metals, probably 40 plastics and a good 50 wood yoyos…

Probably 20. I’ve owned another 100-200 i’d imagine. Just thinking about the shipping costs makes me queasy lol. I’m not about that big collection, i’m about finding what i like and then curating a nice collection that has what appeals to me. Also i much prefer fewer, nicer yoyos, than a huge collection of lower-end stuff like some people go for. Different strokes. That’s what’s so great(and expensive…) about this hobby is the variety and directions you can take in both your play and collecting.

Yeah, some of mine are pretty expensive, but my own personal threshold is a nice CLYW. I’ll dish out the money for a Chief or Arctic Circle or Puffin and play with it, but once we’re talking more expensive than those yo-yos that’s where I say “no thank you.”

I’m about to let go of 2 yoyos. OG Hitman and OG Xconvict for a plug, voodama doll, kuff, and a block of beeswax.

9 good throws in my case, about 7 more I don’t ever use

like 30

I’ve never been concerned with how many I have. I just know that when I see something interesting I’ll have one more! ;D

^^ :slight_smile:

Seriously though, I have somewhere between 1 and 1000.

Aound 10, its quite enough.

Puffin chief 1939 code1 evil yo avalanche protostar onestar lyn fury asteroid tigershark f(x),
ok, 12.

Just enough room for a general yo.

1 Like

i have 4 lol