How many yoyos? (Merged)

I do not consider myself to be a collector. I have around 12 throws but I was wondering about how many throws do you have. I find myself wondering where I stand in the yoyo community since this is the only real way to contact other yoyoist. Also how many repeats of the same yoyos do you have?

100+

It’s not about how many you have, just keep throwing and enjoy the hobby… It grows by itself.

R.i.p my bank account

Edit- I have been focusing on my general yo collection, so I have 3-4 of each model. Still trying to get that Purple Heart mini star

15-20, but I’ve had 40+

I have 1 repeat yoyo, and that’s my 3a pair, my protostars. I’ve had 3 dm2s at one time before, but now I only have one.

Ive got 12 throws

I have a good 30? Or so? I’m currently trying to fill up my case with contest throws and metals, but I’m still waiting for a throw to be shipped in for a trade.

Let’s see, without turning my head, I see eight, then there is at least two cases in the living room, and there is a drawer full to my right, and then there are a few boxes in the closet, and then there is that shelf full in the utility room, then the vehicles and my office, and I must not forget the garage.

Forget it! Counting can be such a waste of time. I could be yo-yoing instead. :wink:

1 Like

35 yoyos exactly, including all dollar store ones, broken ones, and the two that are out getting modded

I dunno, maybe 30-40? It grows, then I trim it down on the b/s/t. I buy yoyos so I can sell yoyos so I can buy yoyos.

22 I used to have more but traded alot of my mid range and plastics for highends

I also have to doubles, protons and Protostars both for 3a.

1. Only 3.

looking to downsize some more, might be getting rid of 4 throws to get one throw

OVER 9000!!!

I’m too lazy to count so I’ll list all of them since its clearly faster :wink:

Diamondback
H3X
Titan 3
Next level
Phenom
Theory (2)
Quest
Hitman X proto
Ringmaster
Cerberus
Revolution
Hitman Pro
Destiny
WWYC Surge
Surge
Surge proto
Classic
Trigger
Go Big
Fiesta XX
Unleashed (2)

Now onto my old models:
Xconvict
Hitman
Night Moves 4
Dark Magic 1 special edition
Normal Dark Magic 1 (2)

Now my non- YoYoJam
Sine saw
B-Grade F(x) (3)

And we are done. So 33 yoyos :stuck_out_tongue:

Do you play any 3a or do you just like doubles?

He does not play 3a.

He had 4 theories, which was a competition set, but he sold 2.

He plays 2a, so he has a pair of unleashed.

He likes having old, rare, discontinued YYJs, so he has 3 dm1s, 2 of which play like crap anyways.

I dont know where the random fx trio came from lol

75+ right now (mostly all $100+ metals). I’m more focused on quality and not quantity as of lately. I really like “unique” playing/feeling throws that offer something different from what I already have in my collection. I rarely keep doubles of the same throw.

My collection stays at around 20-30. I sell a bunch to afford other ones. I try not to have more than 30

Someone on yoyonation claims to have two on their bst.

I have 6 metals and a Hayabusa that almost never gets played.

5, including the messed up 4a throw with no parts, and a yomega power wing thats older than me.

13 throws 9 of them metals 2 plastics 2 bimetals