How many yoyos do you have?

Now that is how you get it done. Lol

I have about 30 or so

14 but technically 12. The Aluminum Dream and Big Plastic Dream is still unopened and whom opens it will not be me.

not enough

There’s nothing hipster about it, I really can’t see why any one cares, even though the OP obviously does. Not saying s/he’s not allowed to care, or wrong to care, or anything, but I can’t imagine why s/he would. This thread is essentially guaranteed to be a list of random numbers. Some big, some small, all of them fairly meaningless, even in context, unless you’re doing random sampling to come up with an median response # for average forum goers. And even then, who cares? I mean, at least ‘show me your yoyo collection’ has some aesthetic value, and might spark something interesting, if not about the collection, then storage method inspiration, or whatever. ‘What’s your favorite yoyo and why’ is also going to just generate a list of yoyos, albeit with mostly subjective responses. At least its a list of yoyos instead a list of numbers.

I know that comes off as cranky, or raining on a parade, or your favorite band sucks etc, but I just don’t see the value at all. Might as well just get a lottery number ball tumbler thing and pull them out going ‘Huh, 12, I bet someone has that number of yoyos’. spin tumblerlook at ball* ‘huh, 28, I bet someone has that number of yoyos’ spin tumblerlook at ball* repeat ad absurdum.

Maybe if someone didn’t have any it might turn into a conversation. Why are you on a yoyo forum if you don’t have any? Are you looking to get into it? Did you have some, but your house burned down? Holy **** thats terrible! Can I send you one of mine that I’m not using?? But otherwise it just seems like

I have some yoyos

I also have some yoyos

I have yoyos as well

Which, that above hypothetical aside, I think I can take as a given, considering the sample population.

And you wonder why more pro’s don’t engage online forums?

Sorry for being a jerk.

Oh, and ~27 or there abouts.

20 currently functioning ones.

Row 1: Replay Pro, Protostar, Protostar, P2, JetSet EG

Row 2: Renegade, Freehand 1, Raider, Layer Proto, 2014 EH

Row 3: Metal Drifter, YWET, Markmont Classic, T1, Cold Fusion

Row 4: Rainfly, Palpitation, Space Cowboy, Nobunaga, Krown

http://i.imgur.com/mDGzcMLh.jpg

In just under a year I’ve collected 12. 3 of which are Duncan FHZs. I’m pretty excited to be possibly adding 2 more in the coming week. In the end I’d love to have something like Imybs 2 or 3.

Now at 6.

YYF Golden galaxy too hot
ILYYxOD Hairband Sakura
YYR Neon yellow diffusion 2
OD Purple gradient
CLYW Northern lights puffin 1
CLYW purple yeti

Is this a lot for only throwing for 3ish months?

Too many.

dang… Looks like I should sell some then…

$75 for mint purple yeti.

First… lol.

Second, I think he was saying that he has too many. I don’t think he was answering your question.

I could be wrong though…

You’re the most hardcore yoyoer there ever was. Next to me of course. 8)

i wasn’t being serious. But, yeah. Now that I think of it, he was probably talking about his collection… Boy do I feel stupid.

Price raised. $85 for yeti

1 Like

My collection:
Duncans: Proyo, Profly, Speed Beatle, Flying Panda, Freehand 2 and Momentum
YYJ: Fiesta xx and SFX
YYF: Protostar, DV888 and a fake Supernova(Which is surprisingly good)
And a Yoyofficer Kilter 2, which is my main throw at the moment.
Just started yoyoing again about 3 weeks ago, and I stopped about 1,5 years ago.
What do you think? ;D

FH1, nice

just added a clyw nebula Avalanche

I have a case that holds 20, and a bag that holds three. Anything more that I have needs to be sold, traded or given away…so after nearly 10 years of playing, my collection hovers around the 20-25 mark.

Just counted them up, 116. I thought is was like 50. I still need more.

Here is my collection so far.
2 YYJ surge, 3 YYF Replay Pros, YYF flight, YYF CZM8, CLYW YETI, RECREV Sine//Saw and a Vosun V6 Petrichor.

Where is your Peak you told me about?