How many yoyos do you have?

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

wow. 10 dollars for the lot. That’s all I have.

Have to figure out a way to make her feel bad about something so she lets you buy more. Haha
I forgot to add my other surge and yyf flight. So 8 yoyos. That’s like 2 a month. All thanks to my lovely fiance.

well, my first yoyo was supposed to be a 45ish dollar purchase that I talked her into letting me buy the galaxy too hot instead. Then shortly after talked her into letting me get a ILYYxOD sakura for Father’s Day early. Then saw a gradient and guy threw in a diffusion 2 for 60 and wouldn’t find a sweet deal like that so she agreed and said no more. So… Looks like no more for a while. Anyone selling a clyw for cheap??? :smiley: kidding, don’t tell me about any great deals. Ill just end up crying.

Barracuda x2
Torque x2
“Space Buds” Echo 2
GG Too HOT
Addiction (sOMEThING)
Gradient

Eight is enough, I guess ;D

like 30ish decent yoyos. I downsized my collection a lottttt

just 12

General yo KLR
Fools gold Avalanche
B grade Entheos
Dv888
Coming soon galaxy horizon
Half a popstar
So 4.5 soon to be 5.5

2 CLYW
6 One Drop
2 Turning Point
1 sOMEThING
1 YoyoFactory
1 Yomega
2 YoyoJoker
1 G Squared

more than one. who cares.

wow, so hipster, I wish I could be as cool as you.

1 Like

Sorry…it’s just not going to happen. One day, with a little practice, you may be as cool as the Fonz or somebody… but not this guy! ;D

Half popstar? Where the other half?

Have 30, going to be 31. Have one on the way :smiley: No regrets ;D

2 many, that is. 8)

About 25

I smashed it with a hammer. It had a stuck bearing that I couldn’t do anything about. And trust me I tried everything. It sucked anyways so I just smashed it.

Just got my 10th today

I have 27.

14 nice metals
3 off-string
1 wood
9 low end metals or plastic