how many yoyos do you have today

Right now ive got four

1.phoenix
2.popstar
3.raptor
4.gnarwhal

I got way more than that, but I don’t feel like listing them.

Inventory shows 62 in my possession. None out for repairs, mods or loans and are all accounted for.

Plenty on my “want list” as well and a purchase expected as soon as a check comes in to bump that number up a bit.

Right now, I have roughly 46. All sorts. In fact, I have a post with most of them. A few of these have since beem traded or sold. I have quite a few coming in the mail a well.

http://yoyoexpert.com/forums/index.php/topic,3985.msg369959.html#msg369959

hmm…maybe 30 or 40.

i only really use a couple though :slight_smile:

mgodinez

freezin’ rain…

if i count cheap ones ive got 19 :o :o

They all count!

I have 15 right next to me at my desk (plus a skywalker that should be arriving in the mail today or tomorrow). The rest of my family has another 18 or so.

Wow…I actually didn’t realize that we had so many yoyo’s…this time last year, I had one (a Legacy) and each of my boys had 1 (a Velocity). Funny how they multiply on you like that.

I have around 40.

Between me and my wife we have 14. I have 3 main throws but during month I probably throw all of them at least once.

I have 19 metals. 2 plastics, and one bi metal.

Currently 17. About 8 of them are Yomega or Duncan cheap plastic beginner throws

About 13 or so. I don’t feel like listing them.

Probably 150-175, not positive.

Here’s a link to most of them:

http://yoyocase.net/yoyos/vegabomb

Quite a few of them, however I really only throw a BSP.

Hey Studio42,
Got any advice at categorizing your throws? I bet your inventory is full of awesome. Right now I have 6 but only 2 metals and 1 unresponsive plastic although I hope to make it around 30 this time next year

1. Dark Magic 2
  2. 888x
  3. Fiesta xx
  4. duncan dragonfly
    5,6,7,8. all four color adegle PSG’s
  5. cheap target star wars yoyo
  6. cheap “the hulk” yoyo
  7. NED yoyo

all the cheap offbrands ones people see and buy me and fun gifts, and i LOVE IT everytime!

Not really. I joke about alphabetizing them though.

I keep what I like the most handy: in a pocket.
I keep what I need to show most also in a pocket. Since I’m throwing at a school, they have questions, I need stuff handy. Kids lose attention fast so I have to keep them engaged. That reminds me, I better grab my Unleashed before I head out today. I better also see if I can learn looping fast too!

Next, what else I like to take with me is in my YYE medium bag in the front pockets that hold 4. I may have up to another 4 in the larger pocket.

After that, it’s “keep them where I can see them and get to them easily”, and then I have a bunch of inexpensive yoyos that I keep in a plastic compartmented case(a Stanley small parts box) because I rarely use them. Such as my Duncan Imperials, my clutch-type yoyos, Butterfly, stock FHZ, Metal Drifter, this chinese aluminum crapper and some other Yomegas. There’s also spare bearings, parts, lube, strings, responses and other stuff in that case.

Ideally, what I want is a wall mounted display case/holder similar to what they use for golf balls. I think we can see one in some of the video reviews over at YoYoSkills.

As far as the database:

There’s no real order. Its mostly in order received but sorted by brand. There’s no order to why the brands are where they are.

There’s two sections of the database:
Stuff I have is at the top.

There’s another section for “Stuff I want”, which once obtained, can be easily moved into the “stuff I have” area.

Then there’s a section tracking what’s on the way in or out so I know where it is at all times. New, old, doesn’t matter.

Then there’s a 4th section of “stuff I don’t have but want the specs for for reference”. I marked it “doesn’t mean I want it” because in case my wife gets into it, she’ll know “OK, he doesn’t want those”.

i have a room called ‘the yo-yo room’. beyond that i’m not sure.