How many throws do you bring when you head out for the day?

Sometimes I don’t know which throw I want to bring when I head out for the day. I always bring 2 or 3 but I end up usually using 1 :man_shrugging:t2:

6 Likes

it depends, I always make sure I have something in my bag but normally ill have my snack by recess in my pocket and then a throw on a yoyo holster, and then one in bag with a 5 pack of my own string

3 Likes

4 Likes

General “out”? Zero. Heading to work for the day? Exactly one.

5 Likes

I always have one in a pocket and when I go to work I bring my EDC bag and that always has one in it. Sometimes I never even throw when I am out but having one in my pocket makes me feel good and reminds me to not take life so seriously and makes me think of yesteryear when my family had to go somewhere in the car and I was allowed to bring one toy with me.

8 Likes

Since I work from home now I have all of them at my disposal.

5 Likes

I have my work yo-yo at my desk. I typically only go out with a yo-yo if I am going to a place that my provide good scenery for pics.

Otherwise I’m too overly nervous I would damage one by taking one every day.

2 Likes

And when you go out for a walk or to a supermarket? I gotta have one with me at all times! Someone posted an interview with Andre in a skill toy magazine a while ago and he said something about always having a yoyo with him was like a security blanket.

4 Likes

I always have one in my pocket (One Drop Intro mostly lately), and one or two live in my trunk, which I never use. I used to have one in my backpack, but I just never used it.

4 Likes

I’ve got one of the YYE 2 yoyo cases strapped on the strap of my work bag, I’ve got a No Jive in it at all times and will rotate the metal that I bring with. Other than that it just depends on what I’m doing and where I’m going.

2 Likes

One or two but no more than 3 ever.

1 Like

I bring no yoyos to my workplace. I yoyo when i’m at home.

2 Likes

Usually always have one plastic on me for casual throwing if the opportunity arrives.

2 Likes

Always have one in my pocket, and one in my coat pocket in case i forget my pants, and one metal 1A and 2 loopers in my bag just in case I run out naked. So i usually have 2 -4 on me.
If i take a case (more often then not) to work it could be 8 or 9 for my commute. Just being honest.

4 Likes

I always have one either holstered or in my pocket when I leave the house…you never know when you might have a moment for fun or a flash of inspiration!

1 Like

I bring my little Unknown shoulder bag with me everywhere and it has 3 yoyo slots in there. Typically 1 responsive throw and 2 unresponsives (1 nicer and 1 less expensive).

2 Likes

How do you like that Unknown bag? I keep eyeing it, but I haven’t convinced myself to pull the trigger yet.

Is it relatively small? Like, standard fanny pack size? For some reason I can’t get a good idea of the size from the product listing.

1 Like

I love it with one thing I’d change, zipper or pull string pockets inside. Smaller throws can easily come out of the little pockets (I just store in some pull string bags like magicyo sends and that works though). Maybe even a zipper pocket for change/keys/whatever.

Here’s a couple shots next to a MK1 Contact because you mentioned having one in a previous post. It is bigger than other fanny packs i own for sure, I keep my GoPro and its battery charger in there and I have even put a diaper/wipes in there from before my son figured out the toilet. I never wear it around my waist though.

Unrelated but the post I saw when you mentioned the Contact, set it up responsive if you haven’t yet. Love it so much I got a second to keep unresponsive.

6 Likes

I always have at least one, and it’s always a yoyo that I can replace if I lose it or badly damage it. If I’m going to be throwing where people might see me, I make sure I have a second give away yoyo, something inexpensive that I won’t mind letting someone try and if really interested I’ll let them keep it. If I’m going to be out all day with plenty of downtime I’ll take a 4 slot soft case, I also keep a multitool, string and a spare bearing in there.

1 Like

I always take 1. Either my top yo silenus or my yoyofriends dove

2 Likes