How long have you been yo-yoing?

Oh yeah and double iron whip… :frowning:

3 and half months. I’ve finished the tricks in this web site and work on my own and learn from youtube.

bump

I feel like a big sucka now T_T
4 months, and I’m stuck at the advanced section =(
Should I blame it on my stock FH2?

always been into yoyos since i was 4(my favorite toy, i liked it more than my gameboy and nintendo ;D ;D ;D) got really serious into 1A and 5A specifically after i saw a worlds competition in orlando while i was at the studios for family vakay i flipped out and october 2009 i started yoyoing serious so like 7-8 months if im correct ;D ;D im starting expert pt 2 and making up my own tricks and combinations ;D!

14 months for me!

Pretty straightforward really… Pro = You get paid to do it… if you want to get more technical you could limit that to people who do it as a primary source of income.

Demo guy is also self explanatory… I was paid to do demonstrations for yoyos… I’ve been paid to do diabolo demos as well.

Also, in the future if you’re going to quote my post, do not edit it. In this particular case I don’t care, but as a general rule you need to either quote, or don’t… and in the odd instance where editing is necessary, you need to clearly mark it as such.

Kyle

1 Like