How can I avoid my yoyo from being stolen in school?

When I was in school I always bought PE Shorts that have good Size Pockets so I can carry my Yo-Yo all the time, only cause the kids in my school always broke in to the lockers (literally Broke the Locker) SO I just carried mine on me. If you have to wear school Uniforms for PE ask if you can buy some shorts the same Style and/or Color just so you can have shorts with a pocket, tell the PE Teacher that your a germ a phobe and are afraid to where someone else’s clothes or Afraid of diseases lol. It worked for me, the shorts my school had looked like they where from the 70’s lol. My PE Teacher aloud me to get my own as long as they where the same color.

1 Like

HERES A PERFECT IDEA!!!

DONT TAKE IT TO SCHOOL!!! OR JUST DONT HAVE YOYOS!!!

garsh, seriously

Ya but my P.E. teacher won’t let us have shorts with pockets

So much for that “is that a yoyo in your pocket or are you just excited for P.E?” reply.

I think putting it any place else with be completely innapropriate.

Work Out
Get Muscles
No one dares to touch your yoyos
PROFIT!

Don’t have yoyo’s?!?! I understand your grounded, but please we can’t all suffer. :stuck_out_tongue:

it might take like 10 dollars out of your allowence.

Take your yo-yo to a bookstore,
find a book thick enough,
BUY IT!!,
take it home,
get some scissors,
cut out the center of the pages (big enough for your yo-yo to sit in),
put the yo-yo in the pages,
close the book,
put the book in your backpack,
no one will ever know!!

works every time!!

necroposter!

wait, what does that mean?

It means the person above you has mental problems. :wink:
No really some people think if a post has been dormant for over a week or something it is a necro. Which means you brought it back from the dead. I really don’t consider it a day amount, but discussion status. Like if the discussion is over then the thread is dead, if it is not, then it is not dead.

I know this post is probably over, but I think if something cost’s too much to lose you probably over spent on it.

No, I just have a small collection and I don’t want to lose my yoyos, BTW thanks for defining the word.

My dad brings good advice.

Bring a cheap yoyo to school.

Its called a FreeHand2.
Take one silicone sticker out, save for when the other wears out, for ‘unresponsiveness’.
You’ve been told the solution, as others have suggested, you have to accept a certain amount of risk taking a yoyo out in public, if this is very distressing, just buy a cheapo FH2,15.00, and they can do any trick in the book in the right hands.

i think ill stop taking yoyos to school. i pull one out, everyone starts staring. it gets old after a while…i literally hid behind a wall to yoyo today xD

Tell everyone you peed on it. :o

(Lame yoyo pun time)

You could put some Loctite on it… :stuck_out_tongue:

Question - How can I avoid my yoyo from being stolen in school?

Answer - Leave it at home

Yes Dad I’ll Leave My YoYo at Home. God I can’t Do anything anymore with out you yelling at me, Grrrr I hate You (Stamping and Stomping to my Room) LOL J/K Chris I had to throw my 2cent in, But it’s true. If your that worried Leave it at Home where it’s safe and waiting for you to come home for Practicing

schools out now jeez, but I have a slightly modded yoyo, but I stripped the axle: (