Homework, anyone?

I run into a language barrier with some of them. I’m serious, some of them when I talk to them it is smile and nod. Others get mad at me when I try to help them.

I understand, trust me. And I don’t recommend doing anything too over the top. But breaking down those barriers is what I was talking about by saying it will help you communicate. Obviously I don’t suggest you cause problems, and hey - who am I to talk eh? But one of the most important skills for people who are academically competent is to be able to communicate and interact with those who don’t have the same levels of comprehension. I should reiterate I don’t recommend doing anything stupid, but when, and if it is appropriate, try and help.

Anyway, I should butt out. Sorry. Just trying to help. Teaching and talking has always helped me learn in great detail.

Best wishes

Thank you. I have always had trouble communicating. I’m often accused of being presumptuous for using words I incorporate into my everyday vocabulary. Apparently synopsis isn’t a good definition of summary for someone who doesn’t know what it means.

I’m not in a position to skip right now, so no to that. I go to private school, so there isn’t a whole I can do to accelerate myself…
Ugh.