Making yoyo part of a class project.

I am a senior in high school and do projects and papers a lot for the classes I take. Like two or three projects/papers a week. And just about everytime I have some how made yoyoing apart of the project. Example I take marketing and use yoyo companies as my examples or such. Have you guys ever put yoyoing into your class projects or papers ect.

Im planning to!

i had to do a demonstration speech and my topic was yoyoing =) the fact that i was doin that got me back into yoyoing too. the only time ive been happy to go to school i think

I had nothing to do for a speech, so i did it on yoyoing, with an imperial my mom recently gave me lol worked great and got me into yoying ;D

A YoYo boom happened at my school lately, and I’ve been doing everything I can to popularize it.

I actually teach at a high school in IL. I’ve just started a yo-yo explosion at our school. I just hope I can get it going again next year. If so we’re talking of starting a yo-yo club.

if 9 can i will and finally mor epoepl are starting to yoyo and i alredy have 2 people i teach ;D

Were also having a boom of yoyos at our school with everything but 3A ::slight_smile: and ya im doing a persuasive speech and my topic is “Why we should have a yo-yo competition at our school”. ;D

lol,my school had the same thing but our principal banned then…

We had to make a Compund Machine out of Simple Machines. I brought my Grey Fox and said

“I took it apart and customized it!”

“FIne 89%”

“I like to use my Renaissance Card”

“That bumped your grade up to an A”

i did this

i did those and got A’s in my tech class

my topic in my report is all about yoyoing…
(im in junior high.)

in 7th grade english you had two write or tape or record a paper, video or a song. My latest Paper was called “Unique”: a Yoyo poem ::slight_smile: