Homework, anyone?

I have to write a counterpoint (3rd species) for musicianship and study Latin. Yay high school:P

I donā€™t get that much homework. Actually havnā€™t done any at home for about 4 weeksā€¦ I love being a freshman

Homeschool ;).

luckyā€¦

Same boat! love it!

geometry is sooooo lame.

I love geometryā€¦

I wish my High School still did block scheduling. Iā€™d get 8 classes instead of 7.

I get to write an essay about my dream job AKA professional yoyo player.

nice! I get to write an essay on yoyos, too!

Running CDL fluid analasys on wing designs for a class project . Have to create a hydrophobic gel by Monday. And help program an accelerometer for a homebuilt Segway. along with calculus. I hate highschool .

Me to :). But I have to go to public high school when I am in that grade. Really sucks because there are very dirty cruel and mean people at that place :/.

You have to go to high school when youā€™re a freshman like a normal person, correct?

the best tip I can give to you is Yoyo at lunch. it gets you noticed and then they as in people watching you want to know you so its easier to make friends because there interested in you not anything elses.

Feel ya bro. No one there whoā€™ll follow christ with meā€¦

Iā€™m in 7th grade and have next to nothing homework wise. I take Algebra and it is so easy, but the rest of my class is struggling. English isnā€™t hard, the material we read and write about is, for lack of a better word, simple. History and Science are just worksheets and a few questions, most of it on stuff I already know. Iā€™m just, bored.

a study guide for sciene tis all\

Try to skip eighth grade, it wonā€™t be any different. Maybe double up on geometry & algebra II if you can.

I might die in Geometry. I needed to go over a little for a math competition and it was difficult. I never thought about skipping grades thoughā€¦

I canā€™t not chime in here. Please teach your classmates. This will be an answer to both your and their problems. This solves so many problems, it will teach you to communicate intelligently, concisely and efficiently; it will help them; and most importantly you understand a problem so much better once you have taught it. There is no better learning technique than teaching. It will be a great leanring experience for everyone involved. And please continue with the math, and push yourself, if you enjoy it, it is (in my humble experience) one of the most rewarding disciplines, but becomes more so the further you can take it.