sitting in skool with no yoyo...

how boring…

what would you do if you were me?

I’m doing the same thing but @ work. I have my FHZ sitting here and I can’t even throw it :frowning:

If I was in this situation.
I would forget about the yoyo and yoyoing and focus on my studies and work.
There is a time for yoyoing, and at school in the classroom is not one of them.
Gotta put the yoyoing behind you and focus on what’s important in the moment, and that is your school work.

Yoyoing is great, but it shouldn’t be put in the place of other things that can have a great affect on your future just sayin.

10 Likes

agree.
yoyos have their own time.
while here would be always other thing to do in your life that you should do.

Josh ur not cool hehehe just kidding :smiley:
why wouldn’t u take one to the school and throw during recess :wink:

He might not have recess.

why? does some schools in the U.S do not have recess? ???

IN stead of recess josh has a secret under ground boot camp that teaches people how to be elite yoyoists. But to awnser your question, most of the time schools stop doing recess when you get to 9th grade which is about at age 14.

I stopped having recess in 5th grade, once I had to worry about my class schedule and having 8 periods a day they took recess out. So that was when I was 10 or 11 :-/ :stuck_out_tongue:

i am in the American Division in my school and am in Grade 9 too and i have recess and also Grade 12 in my school have recess weird haa

Thats senioritis i guess… all play and no skool

Yeah, I stopped having recess at 7th grade.

I stopped having Recess in 5th Grade. Weird that some of you guys are in 9th grade and still have Recess. :wink:

i stopped having recess in 6th but they replaced it with “nutrition” and you could just hang out with your friends. so to answer that question, i would just sit back and make uo tricks in my head, then do them during lunch or nutrition breaks when i have my yoyo with me.

I think Fady is maybe confusing “recess” with lunch break? We have a 35 minute lunch break, and 10 minute passing periods.

actually, for me it was 6th,

Maybe you should pay attention to the teacher so you can learn to spell school?

i bring my yoyo to skool and yoyo on the way home my long 30 min walk

ehh, skool is easier

nope recess we have no Lunch break actually but yeah recess as of playing soccer yoyoing etc… u can do what ever u want in recess and i have 7 periods cept for monday and wednesday i have 9 but no biggy i actually got like 7 activity lessons each week :wink: ;D

usualy i do what Josh said. that was very well said
but i always have at least one yoyo that i leave in my backpack.

if the urge makes me go crazy

i raise my hand and go to the “bathroom”
pull out my yoyo. do a 1 min combo.
take a breather. go back in and focus.

but Josh, very well said