Help me out. Going on vacation, what two would you take?

Probably a sh*t post, but why not. I am going on vacation for 10 days. I’m only taking two.

What two would you take on vacation with you from these 12?

I got a pretty darn good idea, and I’m wasting time till I go tomorrow morning, so if you feel like humoring me, thank you.

Top left to bottom right

General yo Prestige
CLYW Ditch
Spinworthy Button
Docpop Bolt
Onedrop Intro
SW MK1 RBC
CLYW Peak 2
General yo Ministar2
Spinworthy wooden unresponsive
General yo 5 Star
General yo Hatrick
Basecamp Moonshine

6 Likes

RBC
5 Star

P.S. - I hope you have a great vacation!

6 Likes

I 2nd the RBC

Plus a unresponsive (ive got most of those fixies/responsives, but not the unresponsives - so its hard to recommend )

I always try to roll with a fixie/responsive and a unresponsive

5 Likes

I’d probably bring the rbc and either the ditch or the bolt just for the simple fact that they’re all currently in stock and replaceable just in case you leave them, get them stolen, or they get messed up somehow

Edit: I see that’s an og bolt so nvm. Rbc and ditch is my advice

4 Likes

Haven’t played with any of these but I vote for the Prestige & the Ditch :wink:.
One all-rounded throw to play at hotel and one pocket size throw to carry around.

3 Likes

Ditch and 5 Star.

I’m assuming you’re only going to play unresponsive 1A, so a nice pocket carry and one for longer sessions in the hotel.

2 Likes

The Ditch is definitely gonna be one of them.

I’ll be out and about a lot. Haven’t found anything that performs unresponsive and fits as indiscreetly in the pocket. I can’t even tell it’s in my pocket. The fact that it slays is amazing.

That second stpit is tough. Thinking I might bring a responsive so that if anyone wants to try, there will be little learning curve.

RBC or Moonshine

I only got the one cotton string so I can’t take the button.

I can’t imagine leaving the RBC at home.

Ditch and RBC it is!

9 Likes

I would go with The Ditch and the Moonshine personally.

3 Likes

I think it would be better to just Ditch the vacation party…. Go drink some Moonshine… and get a good nights sleep.

5 Likes

Cheap and you won’t care if lost or taken away such as by a tool museum guard or airport agent who inspects your bag/person. Or just make non yoyo memories.

Vacay!

4 Likes

Which two?

Are you going on a Vacation? Or are you just going to a different location to yo-yo?

Trust me on this> 1 definition of Vacation is to remove yourself from the doldrums of your daily life.

Vacation Vacate > To see things you haven’t seen and do things you haven’t already done.

To re-energize your brain power to appreciate that there is a whole world of things you are missing.

To reward yourself that you are successful enough to ‘afford’ to go on a vacation.

If you are going with your significant other, it is a great time to renew your affection for each other without any unnecessary distractions.

You don’t need to bring a toy when there are so many things to attract your attention.

Just go have some fresh FUN!

But, just in case you stay at a hotel or resort where their TV or WI-FI sucks eggs>

Just to be safe, bring ALL your yo-yos with you. Why pick 2?

8 Likes

Have an awesome trip! :metal:

2 Likes

Are you carrying around a bag? How big is the bag?
I like to carry a fanny pack around, makes taking whatever throw you want around pretty painless. But if it were me it’d just be one. Probably the intro; replaceable, mid size, overall jammer. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

You bring up good points, so this was really refreshing. :wink:

Last vacation I threw the actual yoyo down 5 times. You are right, it is a vacation, from everything.

But since the first hotel is in West Virginia, the wifi will probably suck, so you’re second point is also very sound and appreciated.

I don’t have a yoyo bag, I’m sure I could make one, but I only tossed a yoyo a few times last vacation. I just tossed the RBC in one side of the duffel bag, and the Ditch in the other.

To your other excellent assertation, what’s a vacation without the moonshine? Guess I am bringing three.

Love you yoyodoc, and the rest of you guys for humouring me and being the family away from family.

6 Likes

You gonna regret only taking 2 haha

3 Likes

Meanwhile I’m having trouble deciding what TWELVE to take to Nationals :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Don’t take any yo-yos to Nationals.

……Just bring some funds and buy 12 yo-yos at the Contest.

Simple…

9 Likes

I was going to suggest Intro and RBC

If it’s not too much trouble, Can I get a side by side, intro and ditch?

Throw more on vacation! Enjoy.

3 Likes

No problems and thank you, it’ll be fun

I’m leaving now with the RBC, Moonshine and Ditch

10 Likes

Please let us know when you start to regret only bringing those 2

3 Likes