When you travel

When you travel, how many yoyos do you take with you? I’m at my sister’s farm and will be here a couple of weeks. While packing I started out with 5 yoyos, then forced myself to cut down to 2. One responsive and one unresponsive. If it was just yoyos I would have brought more, but I also packed drumsticks and a practice pad, crochet hooks and yarn, 2 cubes, drawing supplies, a Roland MC-707 beat box and Arturia Keystep Pro keyboard, and… well, you get the picture. Just wondering if other people take more than one yoyo when they travel.

2 Likes

Lol travel?? What’s that?
Back when that used to happen I’d have something metal, something wood, plenty of string. Pretty much what I have anytime I leave the house lol.

4 Likes

I usually grab just a single throw and some strings.

1 Like

Yeah id usually grab a single throw preferably something I dont mind damaging or heck even losing and ofcourse some string haha.

I’m showing my inexperience here, but I never think to take string.

I usually just pack one but I say pack your two cheapest ones. If a bearing gets dirty or something just switch out throws. Never know what can happen. Or just pack one and bring extra bearings