Heaviest yoyo, That you have tried

I actually don’t mind the ‘feel’ of heavy yo-yos. Either in the hand or in the air.

It’s my finger that doesn’t like the heavier weights.

It feels like I have a tourniquet on my finger.

I can’t imagine the constriction is doing anything good in the long game.

I don’t care much for Finger protector tape, etc…

After throwing a heavy yo-yo for awhile, I don’t care for the groove that stays on the finger for an hour or so.

….I remember years ago, Dave Schulte let us all in on how he unintentionally messed up his finger from years of demo yo-yoing and such.

He wasn’t necessarily using heavy yo-yos, but regardless, the message is constricting blood flow to any extremity can result in bad things in the long game…

Check it out>

3 Likes

BTH owners??

No, the young woman is fit.

In response to the question, a Dif with the rings in it. May have been IT, not sure.

C3yoyodesign

1 Like

Yeah it was more of a “any BTH owners in the mix?” question

2 Likes

I think Dave had that blood vessel issue due to the yoyos hitting his hand, not from the string constricting his finger. The X-ray showed the reduced blood vessels in his index finger, which is not the finger he puts the string on. He’s okay now after having blood thinners.

2 Likes

collapser man

6 Likes

Dunno why this particular thread was resurrected but it brought to mind this tubby bugger. Something of a one trick pony.

Dug up from the bowels of t’Internet… this is how Yoyofactory described this beast…

• 83.5gm
  • Small bearing
  • Flowable silicone response
  • HAND BREAKING POWER
  • Limited to 120 pieces world wide

So why does mine weigh more ? Originally it came with terribly dull black plastic hub stack nubs as opposed to the rather fetching Higby Z-stacks.

9 Likes

My Tiffany weights in at 84 grams

8 Likes

My Whimsy Lessur is 91g, which is terrifying for a responsive yoyo.

Has anyone here tried the Blackside Customs Silicon Bronze fixed axle that is supposed to be around 180g?

3 Likes

I think that 180 gram yoyo is only Legal in Sweden.

Because it is a common aid in their Assisted Suicide Program.

I happen to have a yo-yo that is only 1 inch in diameter and a half inch wide.

Small, yes… but it is made of Anti-matter.

Anti-matter weighs 1 billion tons per square inch.

A guy wants to buy it from me. But when I found out the Shipping charge, I decided prolly not worth it.

It’s the saddest day of my life. But then again there’s always tomorrow.

2 Likes

No I didn’t mean California. I’m from California.

In California, a 180 gram yo-yo requires a Concealed Carry Permit which is almost impossible to get in Los Angeles.

But, it’s ok to carry a Hand Grenade.

3 Likes

80g tp big proto if im not wrong on the specs

1 Like

Mutant DNA with stacks onz I don’t remember the total weight but I wanna say 78g?

I got this yo-yo in the Coding collection. I didn’t ask Jeff about it and he didn’t tell me about it.

Being a structural welder and fabricator and resurrecting smashed school buses, constantly puts me in contact with Heavy things allllll….daaaaay….loooong.

Often, I have little difficulty understanding why some things are so heavy. And I understand why some things don’t have to be so heavy.

Now, here I am suddenly confronted with this Crime against Humanity. A yo-yo obviously built by something that escaped from an Insane Asylum. Built by a closet Sadist that prolly giggled every second he was building these yo-yos. <> knowing they could potentially Kill someone on contact.

I am sure this is not the heaviest yoyo ever made.

But I am also sure that this is not a toy. It’s more like a weapon.

If your dream is to learn how to play the piano with 9 fingers, than this yo-yo is a good starting point.

If you are wanted by the law and need to change your face to avoid capture, a couple face plants with this yo-yo and you are well in your way to a different looking you.

You may not remember who you are, but you will certainly not look like the picture on your Drivers License anymore

I present to you, whatever this mutation is…… all 138 grams of it, a successful experiment in terror……> the Ultimate paperweight>

There are Coyotes in my area at night. I like to walk around the neighborhood for my health. I take one defensive weapon with me. The above yoyo, with 3 braided 100% poly strings on it.
It makes a most potentially effective ‘I’m gonna hurt you’ device. :joy:

I would hate to be on the receiving end of this death star. Lol

6 Likes

Has it been milled from depleted uranium ? :radioactive:

That is dense.

Sengoku Bakemono, 84.4g of crazy bimetal power!

What model is this?

1 Like

I like a bit heavier yo-yos, especially outdoors when there’s some wind. The MYY node has a little weight, but not sluggish to change direction. Finally described my like for it. I had some anodized green dif-e-yo, with the weight rings it was heavy.

This 100g Buzz-On C-Note probably packs a punch

3 Likes