Have you guys ever gotton anything in the mail from professionals?

Been saying that for ages.

When I ordered a Boyd Vs. Augie Bvs.M Augie sent me, a speed dial, 401 sd, and One Drop Project. I bought the Bvs.M and the project. the other 2 were sent with them.
I sent back a cracked northstar to YYF and when I got my replacment, their was a 2010 Severe with a note from Tyler Severance.

Well, mine was kind of a special situation. I had posted on a YYF customer service bashing thread, saying how I had recieved four (out of a total of 6 yyf purchases) faulty products from them, which is the truth. I said how I had tried to contact them countless times about faulty products and never got a response, even tried calling them. Also the truth. And how I would never buy a YYF product again.
Iā€™m assuming he saw that post and thought it bad for YYFā€™s reputation or something, because he sent me a pm and asked if I would like my situation remedied, to which I of course replied yes. He then sent me the package I described previously. That very day in fact.
No more than three days had passed from when I posted saying I would never buy YYF again when that package arrived in the mail.
It was a good day. :slight_smile:

Just ask them for anything to be signed. I asked AndrƩ if he could sign my yoyo trading card and my yoyo cap and he said he would. Which iThink is super awsome. YYE really cares about their customers. I personally give them a 10/10 star rating.

A pretty cool story to shareā€¦

Last May, I purchased a Duncan Raptor. About 3 months later, somehow my threads ripped on one of the yo halves, rendering the Raptor completely useless (Metal shreds were falling out). I asked Duncan about it and was instructed to go ahead and send it in and theyā€™d take care of it.

A couple days later, I sent a message to them asking if they can possibly swap it out for an Echo as I really wanted one of those. Next day, my new Echo was shipped out. Following week, a big-ish package comes in, far too big to be holding just 1 yoyo in a small cardboard box. I open it up to first be greeted by a load of Duncan stickers and 3 DVDs: 80 years, Yoyo Ninja and A New Level. Under the DVDs were 2 of those small white boxes. Hmmā€¦I open one of them and itā€™s my new Echo. Wondering what is in the other one, I pop it open only to be greeted by a new Raptor in addition. So yea, that was pretty epic and very generous on Duncanā€™s behalf. I felt like a little kid on Christmas Day opening up that box and being greeted by all of these goods! I quickly shot a message back to Duncan, thanking them for their excellent customer service.

You think if i asked for a signed Andre Boulay card they will give it to me?

Yeah they will. I asked for a singed AndrƩ card and yoyo cap and they said it would be no problem.

But basically if you send a yoyo that went bad or broked or something, you get a fee one with various stuff inside? What if your yoyo gets a big dent in it with various scratches?

Only if the damage was through no fault of your own. If you throw your YoYo at a rock, no free stuff for you. If you open your new MIB yoyo that you just received from YYE (not BST) and you find that itā€™s dinged, then youā€™ll be allowed to send it back.

Lol. You canā€™t be serious.
You donā€™t buy a 48 inch flat screen from wal-mart, then throw a rock through it and expect them to replace it for free.
If you purchase a yoyo from a store, and it is faulty, then it should be replaced.

Did you just ask for it or did you have an order coming and they put it in that?And how long did it take to come in

I just asked for it. They donā€™t mind. Iā€™m ordering a DV888 Saturday so probably be here by Tuesday or Wednesday. Just ask bro, the staff is super friendly.

I guess.

my first ever metal genesis ā€¦ orange splash ā€¦ color started fading and all i was doing was ā€¦ playing with it ā€¦ so i asked yye and they said to email yyf to see if they will replace it ā€¦ i emailed yyf ā€¦ no response ā€¦ and then AndrĆ© being the awesome guy he is ā€¦ replaced it for a sterling quinn genesis!!! and i still have that throw. Never buying yyf again ā€¦ but i never hesitate to buy from YOYOEXPERT

1 Like

Yes, I think the only reason I got a response from YYF finally was because I make a public complaint about FOUR faulty yoyos I got from them, and never even got a response from them.
Though Patrick Mitchell is undeniably a nice guy, and did right by me by at least making some reparations.

yup, one of my friends is beatfriendā€™s with drew and he told him about me. Lol

I have got 2 Dark Sonics, a Yeah 3, a master galaxy, a solar, a di base, a couple of c3 Tshirts, and some responce from C3, and back in the days when YYF sponsored my tutorials they gave me 3 superstars, its a good life :smiley:

Howā€™d you get them to sponsor you?

Steve Brown gave me a signed YYE card in person when I met him, heā€™s an awesome guy. Also, once I bought some throws off of Gabriel Lozano on a BST and he sent me a signed Duncan card, therefore Citadel is also awesome.

So did you just PM them or what?