have you ever gotten extremely cheap B-grades?

YYF’s B-grades are NOT necessarily defective units. Usually it’s anodizing flaws. I tuned the vibe out of the B-grade dv888 I got him on the Roots tour stop near my house, and I can see the ano flaws.

My Mutant DNA has 2 tiny ano flaws, hence being marked B-grade. Who-ever spotted those must have eagle eyes!

Yeah picked up 5 09 severes for 45 bucks shipped. so less then 10 bucks a piece, and two of them where not B grade.

There called profile pictures. And in leftys sig, I just messed up! I meant “I thought the code 2 came stock 8 ball flat bearing” how is that a question?
Im not making fun of them, its a joke. If they really ask me, I can tell them what it is. If they have that question, make a thread about it or something. Or if there smart, they can search it! Wow, was that hard! Lol

Alright, let’s get some things straight. To morodo613 and yoyo143, just… please stop. You’re making yourselves look like complete idiots on a public forum, and on top of that, both of you look very unintelligent with the way you’re typing. I can barely understand what you’re saying.

Now… three things are obvious here:
Both of you are taking things WAY too seriously.

Both of you need to work on typing out what you say in a manner that makes sense.

Morodo has not seen the “Ill Vibes” video from CLYW. Please watch it below:

Now Morodo can see what the jokes are about and understand them.

Both of you… just stop. haha

1 Like

@SR
Last time we were joking around (remember the title? " MODS PLEASE DELETE, PEPOPLE ACTING STUPID!") we showed him/her the video.

Excuse the double post, but my last post and this one are so completely unrelated that it’s almost nessesary haha.

Anyways, if you ever want to sell one of those A-Grades, contact me, I’ve wanted an 09 Severe ever since they came out.

I hate to say this, but generally, those who are quick to jump on others, and call them immature, generally are themselves immature.

Also, I need not point out your spelling, grammar and punctuation to make my point.

2 Likes

I think it’s like counterweight…

Dude. Relax. The video is FUNNY. CLYW B grades are pretty much perfect. Just learn to accept the fact that someone will ALWAYS quote that video when vibe is mentioned.