have you ever gotten extremely cheap B-grades?

Last year at worlds C3 was selling B grade Dark sonics, tridents, and some other yoyo for $40 and Yeah3’s for $30.

They looked perfect (I couldn’t find any flaws) and only lacked the laser engravings. Looked better in my opinion.

I got a raw SPYY Addiction for $30 last year at Canadian Nationals. :slight_smile:

That’s a joke. -_-

at the Portland stop, they announced that the dv888s were b grades

What’s up with chicks voice in that video XD its all weird… I know there acting weird, but it’s just super weird…

yes you are correct. i hate that video. Its basically making fun of a newbie who inquires about what vibe is when hes about to spend 70$ on a toy. I think if someone knew was to buy an FG avalanche they have the right for someone to politely explain to them what vibe is.

The point of the video was for fun and also to prove that FG CLYWs don’t have so much vibe so that it messes with how it plays.
PS. I’m pretty they tell you what a FG is when you are buying it directly from CLYW.

1 Like

i know but doesnt mean you haveto make fun of the person asking. (guy is too messed up to get a twizzler in his mouth) the sarcasm is quite apparent

and then to put that in ur sig even though u act like the biggest newbie on the forum? biggest oximoron

1. That guy is Jensen Kimmitt, EVERYONE knows that, and EVERYONE knows that he is no newbie (have you seen him throw???)
  2. He wasn’t being made fun of, in the video, neither Charles nor Jensen knew what vibe was
  3. The twizzler was a joke
1 Like

I bought a Fools Gold Canvas from Chris. Has the big pick axes engraved on both sides and is perfectly smooth. The Ano wasn’t dark enough for him so 60 dollars got me this treasure.

Sometimes it’s just fun to sit back, relax, and watch a thread burn to the ground.

3 Likes

Too many quotes, but why are you even mad at my sig? It was a funny moment and yoyo143 doesn’t seem to mind. If he felt bullied by that being my sig, he could simply ask me to take it off and i would gladly do so.

Why are you accusing me of being a newbie??? I’ve been yoyoing for over a year. Just because you have a Chief doesn’t make you any better that someone who has a Protostar. And please give me an example on how i act like a newbie on the forums, please do, because I would like to see it.

@SR might as well cherish it while you can :wink:

1 Like

I’m just gonna say, Mordo doesn’t understand the humor. He’s to mature and sophisticated to understand our random and weird and silly humor. I don’t believe there was any mocking in that video.

Yah, surrrre…

And lol lefty, I laughed so hard when I saw ur sig XD
And mordo, if you don’t like the video, you dont have to go around ruining the while thread. Sorry if you dont understand the jokes.
Everybody knows who Jensen kimmit is. He’s an amazing yoyo player, and he jokes a lot. Its pretty obvious he’s joking :-\

Was it the Kengarden Roots tour? They are all marked as B-grades. I got one for my kid. $25. They should have bene advertised as B-grades though, not that it would have made much of a difference.

I’ve gotten a YYF B-grade Mutant DNA at BAC 2012: $40.

Bought a B-grade F(x) from another retailer: $30, A-grade is $50

Bought an A-grade 68-Gram Dreadnought direct from YYR for $74.

Deals are to be had. Short of BST, you have to make some efforts. Contests, events, meets, and lots of web surfing!

was saying yoyo143 was… not u… was just responding to u…

I have tried many throws, I have opinions. Many people got mad at the DNA thread, that was completely stupid. There saying I can’t have my own opinion. So ks that what your saying mordo?

why do u make fun of newbies having questions <<<<< (Ur sig) when u ask dumber things the whats vibe? (lefty links sig)