Has anyone every had a yoyo stolen from them?

Boys can’t get under your skin?

I’m glad to repor that I’ve never had a Yoyo stolen from me

Women commit the most heinous, violent crimes out there. That’s a fact. Female serial killers are insaaaaaane.

i feel so bad for you.

pretty sure that was a joke…

I have not!

Having a yoyo stolen is rare not not many people know the true value of them.

The only time someone might stele a yoyo is if it was at a competition with yoyo ers who may steal them

true

Happened to me at a yoyo meet. Kids looking to expand their collection at the expense of others. Odd how someone else at the same group caught the same kid reaching into his case for a high-value throw as well.

I just hope this kid returns it.

Yes, my '10 888

you realize if he is a kid just confront him to his parents.then he has to return it don’t wait for him to do it he won’t.

One of the ones where the parents don’t come. That situation. He’ll be confronted. The YoLex team is backing me up on this. I just have no recourse of action until the 23rd. The 15th, I have a gig so I can’t be at that meet, so I can be at the one on the 23rd.

Oh I see well you can always ask for his phone number some how or make sure if you see your Yoyo to take it.

I’m going to be bringing in the canister it came in, along with the dog tags that came with the yoyo.

I ain’t gonna be subtle.

Alright that works too.

“Stolen” yes. I HAD a friend (no longer) who borrowed my Freehand MG and immediately SOLD IT. I have never been more angry at someone. I had received that yo-yo upon being sponsored by Team Extreme Spin in 2004 (I paid for half). I haven’t really been motivated enough to purchase another one :confused:

ouch. really sorry man.

That was not a joke at all.

I remember when you made the original post back on yyn! Someone broke in and snagged your 28 stories peak while you were gone if i remember correctly?

I’m sorry you never found it! I hope you all learn to keep your favourite yoyo on you at all times. :wink:

Wow! That was years ago! Lol. Yeah, I had left it in my friends place before we went out for the night, came back to a stripped apartment. I checked eBay and kept an eye out on the forums in case somebody found out what it was and tried to sell it. No luck, though. I really hope to replace it one day.
http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s212/MBreilein/IMG_3213.jpg

You should if you don’t it doesn’t resolve the problem.