Has anyone every had a yoyo stolen from them?

Nathan (Wanted Pinguin)s YoYo was stolen last year by someone and it was a Dark Magic 2. I felt soooooo bad for him! I think I know who did it and I’m not saying names! But I think it may be this female bully at Nathan and my school.

Not yet, probably it being I’m one of the bigger kids in school.

My hulk smash wooley, the first nice throw I bought. Twas stolen

At 2012 worlds, sadly, my red pacman box with atleast $150 worth of bearings in it was stolen…

I have. I’ve been scammed 5 times on this forum, and 4 of those times, I’ve lost yoyos. Of course that was when I was starting out.

Also, I don’t want to call it stealing, but I’ve “borrowed” some yoyos before. I run a local club here, and we all take off sometimes to go to lunch. I have plenty of space in my cases as well. Sometimes people put their stuff in my case, and then forget to grab it. Like I said, I don’t call it stealing because I let them know I have it, and I give it back.

That’s good!

that sucks

I was at Yolex today and someone made off with my Aero-Yo CO2 Cold Metal. Dark blue with silver splash.

I think it was the same kid who kept helping himself to my case without asking. Those are all accounted for. This one was in a blue yarn knitted yoyo cozy. I would appreciate it back. Just return it, let me know where we can meet so it can be returned back to my home.

Thank you.

Here’s a picture of it(along with some other items):

Dang, that stinks.

When me and my friend first started out his genesis was stolen at camp. Even worse than that I was the last one to be seen playing with it! We were teaching these 2 other kids in our cabin how to yoyo for like a week and they already knew how to do simple trick like double or nothing and split bottom mount ( thanks to our awesome teaching skills). It disappeared 2 days before we left and was never seen again. We are pretty sure the 2 kids we were teaching took it. :(.

Ok… a female bully, thats just sad.

lmfao bullies are bullies. makes no difference whether they’re a female or not.

i’ve never had a yoyo “stolen” from me but i’ve had a package of yoyos taken from me. so i guess that counts. there was a peak, ava, and fhz in there. :((((

1 Like

Well im homeschooled so i have never seen a bully but still it sounds pretty sad.

I’ve been to a lot of contests where these kids just set out their entire cases worth THOUSANDS and don’t mind people playing with their yoyos and trying them out while their preoccupied with something else, away from their cases. I’m surprised not a whole lot gets stolen. It would be pretty easy.

But, all in all the yoyoing community as a whole is pretty honest. I left my cases out, but they were closed, while I was doing other things. We have a great community here.

School on the other hand is a different story. There’s a whole lot of idiots out there. It’s messed up that stuff gets stolen, but unfortunately it happens.

I have a mini lock in my case just to be safe.

there is a difference girls are more ruthless.

Never heard that one before…

It’s true you may not see it but it gets baaad! (they get under your skin to annoy even more)

I had my mangaroo stolen out of my backpack, but my friend’s brother was friends with the thief, who then let my friend’s brother borrow it. My friend saw it at his house, recognized it, and brought it back to me.