What Yoyo's Have You Had Stolen?

It’s a sad post today, I had my MIB Crucial Tres Leches and Cream stolen off of my front step today :cry:

So, I’m curious what have you guys had “mysteriously go missing”?

6 Likes

Only one I remember being stolen was my yomega fireball back in middle school circa 1998 ish. Sorry about the loss!

7 Likes

sorry man :disappointed:

4 Likes

Slightly different context (No porch pirates) but I’ve had my Yomega Brain ripped off from me in jr. high, 1998. I was not very well liked at that time, life was rough during these times and I was the “easy target” for a bunch of :poop:. One of these things included having my yoyo I just bought taken from me…it was returned to me later busted…they overcranked the axle and snapped the hub. Wouldn’t have been as upsetting today but back then when you were still just a kid and $10 was a lot of money, it was definitely not a fun experience. A few weeks later, the one who had recovered the busted yoyo gave me a wooden “Spitfire” yoyo as he had no use for it. I think I still have it somewhere, most likely in the attic.

7 Likes

A student of mine once stole my Magicyoyo T6.

7 Likes

literally same but with a yyf edge

4 Likes

Im convinced someone stole my ghost pyro as a kid.

4 Likes

My brand new One Drop 2013 benchmark ): my first good throw

3 Likes

Thankfully no. But I’m sorry about y’all’s losses. Total bs.

2 Likes

I have a few questions.

1. How often do you leave valuables on the front steps?

2. And, how far do you live from me😉?

9 Likes

James copley scammed me out of a first run peak.

4 Likes

Some kid swiped my Turbo Bumble Bee in middle school. But I got it back soon after. He then moved away and none of us ever heard from him again. That’s the official story anyway…

8 Likes

Someone stole my raw Float at an afterparty. Still mad about it :frowning:

7 Likes

When I first moved into my house I parked on the street. One night I had left my truck unlocked and the center console (yes the whole thing) was stolen. In it was about $5 in change, some pens (no value) and a black One Drop Marquis. I was very sad about the yoyo. I traded off the truck a few months later.

4 Likes

@yoyodoc

1. I don’t just leave my throws sitting on the steps :rofl: This was just an unfortunate mail day. Got back a little too late and someone had actually gotten into the apartment building and swiped every single package that had been delivered. Sad, but the surrounding neighborhoods in Ohio have been struggling recently so I just gotta be more pro-active/aware next time (Never happened before, hopefully not again).

2. Hopefully far enough away that this same thing doesn’t happen to you!

3 Likes

I had a Supernova stolen from me at a throwdown competition at the YYE building once :frowning:

3 Likes

Also @zerp why did you leave your yoyos outside mate? :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

@Thevongee Just an unfortunate mailday incident, would not dare leave them outside unattended.

4 Likes

That makes a lot more sense hahaha… still very unfortunate :pensive:

3 Likes

I was searching for this guy because he lived in my hometown and is one of the main reasons I got into yoyoing. He worked at a comic book type store in Joplin, MO called Eccentrix and he sold yoyos out of the store. Mainly yoyojams and duncans. This would have been between 2006 and 2008. Anyways he is in a really cringey metalcore band now called The Order of Elijah.

4 Likes