Guitars and yoyo's

That looks great!!!

Thanks! That one is very special, because I play it more than all the others. I like the ability to play without plugging things in… just pick it up and it’s ready to go. It has the tuner in it too, so the guitar itself has everything I need to pick up and play. Great sound, and I can practice anytime, without being amplified.

I would love to hear an all acoustic version of this song with that bass,

My sister’s guitar with Cascade.

1 Like

^ Wow Yoyokid8, looks awesome!! Looks like she plays Classical guitar. Very cool closeup on that one!!

Yea! Thanks!
Taking pictures of yoyos is like my new hobby. :stuck_out_tongue:

Great new hobby. If you have time, give us a full shot of the guitar so we can see what the rest of it looks like. I love all the pics lately…good job :wink:

Taking pics of throws and guitars can be very addictive!!

Here is a pic of my “rig”. It has taken me years and lots of $$ to finally find “that” sound. This has done it for me!!! My Les Paul and my Carr Raleigh… A match made in…

I have an even better pic of his rig haha. You can see that his amp matches his yo-yo case and signature…pretty cool. He sent me this awhile back:

Here is my MK Traveler bass and a Spyy EH:

Shows the size next to a Fender Jazz bass:

Very nice TA. Here is a little Wood on Wood…

^ That purple/green amp is so cool!! :smiley:

Just wait till you hear a little Cold Fusion on it!!!

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8082/8281166465_c18b139b8e_z.jpg
DSC00781 by offstring-stewart, on Flickr

Wedgie with my Ibanez SA

It’s missing a string because I tightened it a bit too much, I will be fixing her up.

^ Wow Offstring…looks great!! I have an Ibanez too, I have to take a pic tonight. Love the whammy bar too…!!

Wow, Jrod, looks awesome! Glad you could join us haha. Love it!

This is such a fun thread. Maybe we should have a “Keyboards & Yoyos” or a “Percussion & Yoyos”. After a while there could be an entire YoYoExpert band!

(“Vocals & Yoyos” would be a much more difficult thing to show with still shots. Video of singing while throwing, now that would be something. I know we have some great singers around here because some of you have sent me your songs.)

Upright basses and yoyos!

WOW Jason!!! Awesome Martin!!! I know you told me you had one last time you were out. I totally forgot about it!!! I have since sold my Martin that you enjoyed playing.