Guess what hit me in the face!!! *Not for the faint of heart*

http://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs279.snc1/10623_101713243179973_100000238936699_42239_4681958_n.jpg

Since this is a yoyo forum, you can probably figure it out. :wink:

Wow… :-[

a few weeks ago i hit myslef there too but it barely made mine bleed probably because mine was plastic yoyo.

ouch

Last night I ended up with a little purple knot on my finger. I had been complaining.

Maybe I shouldn’t.

Aww, that sucks. :frowning:

Which yoyo?

Wasabi. A really fast knotted Wasabi. :stuck_out_tongue:

Dude that’s intense! Great picture though lol :stuck_out_tongue:

Before I clicked, I thought a yoyo?

Even then, I was still surprised :o

Hope you get better :slight_smile:

My M1 did that to me :P.
Hope your face heals.

Awesome!!! Did you fight back??

Are those tears I see? Are you crying? =P

rub some dirt on it

Funny thing…I hit myself in the face in the EXACT spot where the blood is coming out with my DM.

It didn’t bleed though… :o

Hope it heals soon!

I had one of mine hit me in the side of the nose when I was practicing Trapeze I missed the loop around non-throw finger. I put it away for a bit.

Off subject, reminds me of the time I was cross country skiing. It was late sun had been shining warm all day so it was getting a thin layer of ice on top. I was skiing across this meadow down this tiny slope, my skis crossed. I fell forward took the pole handle in the side of my nose fell flat on my face on the icy snow. Since it was late and close to end of rental time for skis I gathered up things and turned them in. The look on the faces of the people working at ski rental was worth a million. ;D

Hope you feel better. Man, it must hurt. I have never made myself bleed while yo-yoing lol, so let’s just hope I don’t.

I gotta get me a injury like that!

Why are you smiling?

Battle scars. i forgot who got one at worlds…

Is that an all metal yo-yo? I never heard of that one.

I hope you feel better soon.

Docter: how did you do this?
PandaJoe:uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh… "a really fast knotted wassbi…

Haha feel better dude!

OUCH…

LET me guess, Caribou Antlers???

http://www.paulescolarisdrunk.com/2009/june/blog_062409/062409_13.jpg

Get Better Soon ;D

~gorrilla_yo