Get Ready for ONE July 2024!

Okay cool @Pun1sh3R and @yocolas!

5 Likes

just dont let it happen again buster :crazy_face:

6 Likes

OneDrop Panorama
Clear colorway with black ultralights

I hope to make it until at least worlds.
That would be a feat of commitment for me. Good luck everyone.

14 Likes

Little peak under the hood.

15 Likes
  1. “What are you throwing today?”
    Black G2 Respawn (I was gonna use some loopers as well but opted against it and want to truly challenge myself to one throw.)

2. “Why did you pick this yoyo?”
    I wanted to use a metal responsive, pocket friendly yoyo. I grew up tug responsive, time to go back to the boomer days and relive my youth.

3. “What are you optimistic about this month?” In the context of this, it would be the fellowship of doing this with you all, talking about it, and realizing that every throw is part of the collective

4. "If you dont complete the challenge; Why?
    I have poor memory, if I fail it will be due to instinctual muscle memory of just grabbing something and throwing it. I should likely hide them

13 Likes

Im not counting today but I have made my decision. I was struggling to decide today and went back and forth between a few and ultimately landed on the one I figured Id pick in the first place :man_facepalming:t2::joy: anyways…

1: The diorama

2: I picked the diorama for a few reasons. One is because its a lot of fun and I really dont show it enough love lol. But I also want to tighten up my tricks and dial in regens

3: Im optimistic to see the progress this month. I never really sat down and tried to learn regens which is truly unfortunate because I constantly go back and forth between front and side style :joy:

4: I think the only 2 things that will cause me to fail would be frustration (if for some reason I struggle a lot with getting the regens down) or if a shinny new yoyo comes in that taunts me from my case… :rofl:

Look forward to testing my will power and hope by the end of this I can throw some juicy regens into my playstyle :grin:

10 Likes

Ohh sweet I’m down in Conway this week and picked up some more Edmond’s oast while I’m down here.

What I need to find is a hookup for or drive another hour south to Charleston is some snafu brewing company brews. I got some a few years back like a blueberry cobbler sour that was a delight. I haven’t found a DC area brewery that matches the quality of some of those Charleston area breweries.

3 Likes

Dang. I was going to say Old Dominion Brewing was my favorite around DC, but apparently they moved to Delaware at some point. Bogus Dude!

1 Like

Ohh dang I I forgot all about old dominion i used to frequent there in my IBM years a long while back. Did realize they moved

2 Likes

the micro brewery scene here in charleston has really taken off. some great micro brewery hopping tours and everything. they also distill firefly sweet tea vodka here. come to think of it we may be developing a problem hahaha

2 Likes

Haha i wont.

Sounds like a side trip a small bit further south later this year is in order.

1 Like

i mean that’s what I’m hearing…:thinking:

1 Like

I have chosen a gift from Alchemik YoYos for 1July.

Meet Helsing, Tyrants big brother C bearing. UNRELASED and another marvel.

This unreleased model was a gift out of of the blue from Jaxon or Jax. How generous is that?

https://www.alchemikyoyos.com/team-alchemik

@Beverchakus #alchemikyoyos

I expect to get very intimate with Helsing in Europe.

If you’d like to try Tyrant check out this thread. Pay it Forward - Alchemik Tyrant

13 Likes

Nobody told me there was a thread!?

3 Likes

We hid the link in the Yoyo Boomers Club Chat a week ago when we created the thread.

3 Likes

This is an amazing choice. Tyrant is so good.

2 Likes

How do you like the klondike?

2 Likes

I love it! It’s very powerful, smooth, I find it comfortable. The bearing it came with was crunchy but I replaced it. Banger yoyo and 28S is one of my favorite colorways.

3 Likes

This was awesome! Apologies are not necessary, I understood you perfectly. I love your excitement when you hit that trick! It’s a hard trick in general, let alone on a black bird. Great job dude!

2 Likes